Classic Expedition Cruise: South Shetland Islands and Antarctic Peninsula
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 69:39:04
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Ushuaia! With the adventure tour Classic Expedition Cruise: South Shetland Islands and Antarctic Peninsula, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Ushuaia, Argentina and 5 other destinations in Latin America. Classic Expedition Cruise: South Shetland Islands and Antarctic Peninsula is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 25 to 60 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- All Inclusive
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Fred10th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- PesoArgentina and Chile
- PoundFalkland Islands
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Argentina and Chile. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Argentina, Falkland Islands and Chile. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Argentina, Falkland Islands and Chile. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Argentina and Chile. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Ushuaia.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Albatros Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Classic Expedition Cruise: South Shetland Islands and Antarctic Peninsula, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Albatros Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Albatros Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 4,600 km.
- Ushuaia (Argentina)
- 739 km
- Elephant Island (Falkland Islands)
- 1,125 km
- King George Island (Argentina)
- 0 km
- South Shetland Islands (Argentina)
- 983 km
- Antarctic Peninsula (Argentina)
- 1,605 km
- Cape Horn (Chile)
- 148 km
- Ushuaia (Argentina)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,220 tours in Latin America
- covered by 101 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Classic Expedition Cruise: South Shetland Islands and Antarctic Peninsula via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4,007 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Latin America tours