Danube Dreams - Cruise Only Eastbound
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- River Cruise
- MARIE TURKSTRA's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - Excellent
First class all the way
- Trudyclothier's review about another Avalon Waterways tour4.5 - Excellent
Well looked after, very good short tour
- Dan's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - Excellent
A great experience. I would book with Avalon again.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Deggendorf (Embarkation)
- Day 2: Passau
- Day 3: Linz, Austria
- Day 4: Melk–Dürnstein
- Day 5: Vienna
- Day 6: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Day 7: Budapest, Hungary
- Day 8: Budapest (Disembarkation)
Avalon Waterways Ship
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Seine River Cruise Vacations
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
About the countries
- EuroGermany , Austria and Slovakia
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Deggendorf is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Avalon Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Avalon Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Danube Dreams - Cruise Only Eastbound, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Avalon Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Deggendorf (Germany)
- 46 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 69 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 79 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 23 km
- Durnstein (Austria)
- 66 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 55 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,187 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 24,469 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours