Mythical Castles of Greece Bike tour
- Age range
- 16 to 60 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Damien Judd's review about another Travel'n'Cycle tour4.5 - Excellent
Our guide was also a history and philosophy teacher so the stories about the sites we visited were unbeatable. From the last kings summer estate to ancient spartan battlegrounds and silver mines great experience away from the tourist crowds.
- Argy's review about another Travel'n'Cycle tour5.0 - Excellent
Everything was more than I expected. Though I have visited Nafplio several times in the past, with travelncycle.com was a whole new experience. Great service and well organized bike tour, we had a wonderful time due to our guide and the rest of the crew.... Read more
- Alexis's review about another Travel'n'Cycle tour5.0 - Excellent
Nature is what I love the most, so last year I decided with my wife and my daughter to do something alternative. So, with a couple of friends we booked Epirus and Meteora leisure & bike tour. The experience was awesome, from the time that they picked us up... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens - Acrocorinth - Nafplio
- Day 2: Nafplio – Mycenae and castle of Argos Bike Tour
- Day 3: Nafplio - Sparti - Mystras
- Day 4: Sparti - Kalamata
- Day 5: Kalamata - Koroni
- Day 6: Koroni - Methoni
- Day 7: Methoni - Pylos
- Day 8: Return to Athens
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jonathan12th October 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Travel'n'Cycle booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 February 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Mythical Castles of Greece Bike tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel'n'Cycle will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel'n'Cycle tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 93 km
- Nafplio (Greece)
- 64 km
- Sparta (Greece)
- 28 km
- Kalamata (Greece)
- 31 km
- Koroni (Greece)
- 23 km
- Methoni (Greece)
- 220 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,052 tours in Europe
- covered by 312 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mythical Castles of Greece Bike tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,729 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours