Sounds of Jazz from Burgundy & Provence - Cruise Only (from Arles to St Jean de Losne)
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- River Cruise
- Lynette Pollard's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - Excellent
Excellent in every respect.
- Graham Knott's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - Excellent
Really enjoyed it. excellent boat and very interesting locations.
- Phillip Perkins's review about another Avalon Waterways tour4.5 - Excellent
The only confusion was with transportation on the final day from the hotel to the airport. It wasn't clear if that was included.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Arles, France (Embarkation)
- Day 2: Arles
- Day 3: Avignon
- Day 4: Cruising–Viviers
- Day 5: Tournon/Tain l’Hermitage–Vienne
- Day 6: Lyon
- Day 7: Cruising–St. Jean de Losne
- Day 8: St. Jean de Losne (Disembarkation)
Avalon Waterways Ship
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Seine River Cruise Vacations
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Arles is the starting point and St Jean de Losne is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Avalon Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Avalon Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 May 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Sounds of Jazz from Burgundy & Provence - Cruise Only (from Arles to St Jean de Losne), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Avalon Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Arles (France)
- 18 km
- Parc Naturel Regional de Camargue (France)
- 52 km
- Avignon (France)
- 60 km
- Viviers (France)
- 66 km
- Tournon-sur-Rhone (France)
- 1 km
- Tain-l’Hermitage (France)
- 50 km
- Vienne (France)
- 27 km
- Lyon (France)
- 152 km
- St Jean de Losne (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,032 tours in Europe
- covered by 394 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 24,527 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours