Rhine & Rhône Revealed for Wine Lovers 2018
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 29 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 5,308
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Cote D'azur
Start in Amsterdam and end in Cote D'azur ! With the river cruise tour Rhine & Rhône Revealed for Wine Lovers 2018, you have a 16 day tour package taking you from Amsterdam to Cote D'azur and through Amsterdam, Netherlands and 21 other destinations in Europe. Rhine & Rhône Revealed for Wine Lovers 2018 includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Avalon Waterways:Write a review
- Brenda Neville's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - Excellent...uch trouble and having a tour director is an added bonus. Good on you Avalon Waterways. I am looking forward to my next cruise. Read more
- Brenda Neville's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentAbsolutely fantastic. River cruising is the way to go as people get to know each other as less the 150 passengers per sh... Read more
- Mary Lou Power's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat cruise with wonderful staff, I would highly recommend it!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Amsterdam, Holland (Embarkation)
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Cologne, Germany
- Day 4: Koblenz–Rhine Gorge–Rüdesheim
- Day 5: Mainz. Excursion to Heidelberg
- Day 6: Strasbourg, France
- Day 7: Breisach, Germany. Excursion to the Black Forest
- Day 8: Basel, Switzerland (Disembarkation)–Beaune, France–St. Jean de Losne (Embarkation)–Seurre
- Day 9: Seurre–Mâcon
- Day 10: Lyon
- Day 11: Lyon
- Day 12: Tournon/Tain l’Hermitage–Viviers
- Day 13: Avignon
- Day 14: Arles
- Day 15: Arles (Disembarkation)–Côte d’Azur
- Day 16: Côte d’Azur
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Seine River Cruise Vacations
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Rhine & Rhône Revealed for Wine Lovers 2018
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Amsterdam16 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to Cote D'azurOnly 1 seat left$750$6,058-12%USD $5,308Book Online Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroNetherlands , Germany and France
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Cote D'azur is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Avalon Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Avalon Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 August 2018 the full payment of $5,308 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5308 for Rhine & Rhône Revealed for Wine Lovers 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Avalon Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,662 km.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 214 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 78 km
- Koblenz (Germany)
- 49 km
- Rudesheim (Germany)
- 23 km
- Mainz (Germany)
- 73 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 113 km
- Strasbourg (France)
- 62 km
- Breisach am Rhein (Germany)
- 55 km
- Black Forest (Germany)
- 96 km
- Basel (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,308 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours