Pyrenees: The GR10
- Our saving
- US $ 2,303
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Jill Lyall's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - Excellent
Self guided cycle tour. The gps app was easy to use and kept us on track. The route was certainly hilly but we two 70+ coped without problems. The dinners were very good with a preponderance of duck and foie gras.
- René Van der Watt's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
Spectacular mountain views! What I appreciated most was that each day offered different highlights: green pastures "Sound of Music" scenery, snow fields, water falls, Aguilette des Houches, Mont Blanc tunnel hot chocolate and ice cream.
- Margaretha Welgemoed's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
Fantastic trip in all regards. Also fantastic ladies that hosted us. There extra effort with food is appreciated. One small thing about Chalet Chamonix - a few extra hooks to hang clothes and towels will make a huge difference.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Gavarnie.
- Day 2: Walk in Gavarnie horseshoe and up to the Espuguette hut.
- Day 3: Follow the GR10 to Pragneres; transfer to Bareges.
- Day 4: Trek along the Aygues Cluses Valley; enter Néouvielle National Reserve.
- Day 5: Climb to the Estoudou Ridge (2260m) and up to the Col de Portet; transfer to Saint Lary.
- Day 6: Free day in Saint Lary.
- Day 7: Morning trek up to the Col d'Azet (1580m); descend to Germ.
- Day 8: Enter the Aube Valley; climb to Esquierry Pass (2131m); walk to Grange d'Asteau.
- Day 9: Ascent to the Coume de Bourg Pass (2272m) via Lac d'Oô; ridge walk down to Superbagneres.
- Day 10: End Bagneres de Luchon.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ross26th February 2019
Pyrenees: The GR10
- ThursdayJul 25, 2019from Toulouse10 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to ToulouseOnly 1 seat left$96USD $2,303
- ThursdaySep 12, 2019from Toulouse10 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Toulouse5 seats left$96USD $2,303Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Toulouse.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 75 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 September 2019 the full payment of $2,303 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2303 for Pyrenees: The GR10, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Toulouse (France)
- 153 km
- Gavarnie (France)
- 10 km
- Pragneres (France)
- 10 km
- Bareges (France)
- 8 km
- Col de Madamete (France)
- 3 km
- Reserve Naturelle de Neouvielle (France)
- 57 km
- Col de Portet d'Aspet (France)
- 46 km
- Saint-Lary-Soulan (France)
- 6 km
- Col d'Azet (France)
- 11 km
- Lake Oo (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,303 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,713 tours in Europe
- covered by 562 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,387 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours