Walking in the Austrian Tyrol
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Start Achenkirch.
- Day 2: Achenkirch to Moosenalm circuit (1530m); descend to hotel.
- Day 3: Bus and cable car to start the ascent to Barenkopf (1991m); descent to the Weißenbachsattel (1695m) before we walk back to Zwolferkopf and take the cable car back.
- Day 4: Summit of the Rofanspitze (2258m)
- Day 5: A free day to relax or enjoy optional activities.
- Day 6: Walk over the Pasillsattel pass (1680m).
- Day 7: Head to the Rofan mountain range, walk the Enzianweg path to Steineres Tor; descend to lake; ferry back.
- Day 8: End Achenkirch.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- KBKen· September 19th, 2019We really enjoyed the hikes that Bob took us on. Bob, made it very enjoyable and he picked the hikes that would be perfect for the group.Trip date: September 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday3 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday10 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,879Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday17 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday24 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,879Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday21 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday28 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,879Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday4 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday11 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,8790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday11 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday18 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,8790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday18 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday25 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,8790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday4 Jun, 2022EnglishSaturday11 Jun, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,0490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday11 Jun, 2022EnglishSaturday18 Jun, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,0490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday18 Jun, 2022EnglishSaturday25 Jun, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,0490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday25 Jun, 2022EnglishSaturday2 Jul, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,0490% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Europe
- 10 Best Backpacking Tours Europe 2021
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- 10 Best Hiking & Trekking Companies (with Reviews)
- Hiking in Europe in February
- Hiking in Europe in January
- Hiking in Europe in May
- Your Guide to Planning a Private Hike 2021 | TourRadar
- Europe from Munich
- Europe Hiking & Trekking
- 8 days Europe
- Operators in Europe
- Hiking & Trekking tours
- Tyrol tours
- Austria tours
- Europe tours