Danube Self - Guided Cycling Weekend
- +6 Destinations
- Lower Austria
Start in Melk and end in Vienna! With the self-guided tour Danube Self - Guided Cycling Weekend, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through Melk, Austria and 7 other destinations in Austria. Danube Self - Guided Cycling Weekend includes accommodation, transport.
Other reviews about Exodus Travels:Write a review
- Tanya Lay's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentA magical experience that showcases a fantastic country, its people and its animalsWhat was the most... Read more
- Oliver Smith's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentBrilliant trip in a beautiful part of the world. Top marks for the catering and staff at Hotel Adler too, very well look... Read more
- Samantha Dando's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentAmazing trip with a fantastic guide and group of fellow travellers...locations and views were beautiful and worth every ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Melk
- Day 2: Pedal through the vineyards of the Wachau Valley
- Day 3: Cycle from Krems to the Roman town of Tulln
- Day 4: A relaxed ride into Vienna, past Greifenstein castle and Klosterneuburg
- Day 5: End Vienna.
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather, 57 years old23rd September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Melk is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Danube Self - Guided Cycling Weekend, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 98 km.
- Melk (Austria)
- 20 km
- Wachau (Austria)
- 4 km
- Durnstein (Austria)
- 6 km
- Krems an der Donau (Austria)
- 35 km
- Tulln (Austria)
- 13 km
- Greifenstein (Austria)
- 8 km
- Klosterneuburg (Austria)
- 12 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,573 tours in Europe
- covered by 260 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,028 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours