Cross-country skiing in Oulanka National Park
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Russell Casey's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - Excellent
An amazing tour. It more than met my expectations. I saw plenty of brown bears, enjoyed some walks with an extremely knowledgeable guide, and had an exciting whitewater rafting trip. Would like to visit the site in winter.
- Joanna Redfern's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
A fantastic holiday really enjoyed all the activities especially the Huskys and the Quinze Building (felt like a real achievement to build and sleep in it). The surrounding area was beautiful and it felt like a real break to re charge batteries.... Read more
- Stefanie Hess's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
Great week in the finish wilderness with so much snow. Eventhough we stayed at the same place for one week, there was no boredom: every day we did new activities and got to know the area from a different perspective! Perfect winterholiday, would recommend... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Logging Lodge by Basecamp Oulanka.
- Day 2: Morning wilderness skills session. Easy Introduction day to cross- country skiing.
- Day 3: Ski east towards the Russian border.
- Day 4: Return trip to a wonderful viewpoint at Saunavaara, reach a viewpoint for spectacular views over Lake Paanajarvi.
- Day 5: Ski back through the forest to the Logging Lodge visiting the reindeer round-up place.
- Day 6: Free day for optional activities.
- Day 7: Final day ski along the Juhtivaara Fell. Farewell dinner by open fire
- Day 8: End Logging Lodge
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Terence31st October 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Finland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Oulanka.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 May 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Cross-country skiing in Oulanka National Park, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Oulanka (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,754 tours in Europe
- covered by 439 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 24,889 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours