Jewels of Europe 2018 (14 destinations)
- Experience a private classical concert in the opulent Palais Liechtenstein in Vienna.
- Let the ‘Best of The Sound of Music and Salzburg Show’ transport you to another time and place.
- Enjoy a magnificent medieval feast in a medieval castle.
- A cocktail function with breathtaking views of the Wachau Valley.
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Stateroom / Suite, Guesthouse
- Train & Rail, Bicycle, Ship, Plane, Ferry
- Travel style
- River Cruise
- Rather Poor
- WBWayneWritten on October 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great experience - class act
- DTDennisWritten on September 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Mentioned to a relative and it could be on there adgenda next Our Room girl Irena deserves a promotion Sammy became my son Victor was the gentleman of honour , loved everyone.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Cologne > Marksburg
- Day 4: Rhine Gorge > Rüdesheim
- Day 5: Rüdesheim > Würzburg
- Day 6: Würzburg
- Day 7: Bamberg
- Day 8: Nuremberg
- Day 9: Regensburg
- Day 10: Passau > Salzburg
- Day 11: Melk > Dürnstein
- Day 12: Vienna
- Day 13: Vienna
- Day 14: Budapest
- Day 15: Budapest
Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours Ships
- Scenic CrystalA floating 5-star luxury hotel which has it all: professionally trained crew members, luxurious facilities, astounding diversity in dinin… Read moreBuilt2012Guests169Crew51Length135mStaterooms85Gross Tonnage2,721
- Scenic JadeA luxury river cruise on the Scenic Jade ship will not only provide travellers with views of unparalleled vistas, but also with astoundin… Read moreBuilt2014Guests169Crew51Length135mStaterooms85Gross Tonnage2,721
- Scenic Jasper4 decks, 169 guestsand 53 passionate crew members that will do anything to ensure an unforgettable cruise along the Danube River for anyo… Read moreBuilt2015Guests169Crew51Length135mStaterooms85Gross Tonnage2,721
- Scenic OpalWith 53 professionally trained crew members and 85 suites ready to accommodate 169 passengers, Scenic Opal can be found flowing through t… Read moreBuilt2016Guests169Crew51Length135mStaterooms85Gross Tonnage2,721
- Scenic RubySince 2009, the Scenic Ruby has been sailing on European waters, carrying up to 167 travellers through mesmerizing landscapes while provi… Read moreBuilt2009 (refurbished 2013)Guests167Crew53Length135mStaterooms84Gross Tonnage2,721
- Scenic PearlLaunched in 2011, Scenic’s Pearl cruise ship is currently fitting up to 167 travelers in its cabins. 50 crew members are working ti… Read moreBuilt2011 (refurbished 2013)Guests167Crew53Length135mStaterooms84Gross Tonnage2,721
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Jewels of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a doctor on board the ship?
There is not a doctor on board the ship, however, if you require medical attention whilst the ship is cruising, we are never too far from shore so we can dock quickly and arrange for a doctor to either meet the ship or assist in transferring you to the nearest medical facility. Speak with your cruise director if you have any questions or concerns once you are onboard.
What clothing do I need to pack?
We recommend casual and comfortable clothing. Please bring comfortable walking shoes as you will need these daily whilst sightseeing, which includes walking over rough and uneven ground. Closed-in shoes are recommended to keep out the dust and sand. Dinner attire is casual-open-neck shirts, slacks and dresses. Coats and ties may be worn but are not required. For winter months we recommend a warm coat, gloves, water-resistant footwear and an umbrella.
When is the Sun Deck open for use?
Due to the number of low bridges on the waterways, there are times where the Sun Deck is not accessible which limits access to the vitality pool. Otherwise, the Sun Deck is available for guests to enjoy at all other times.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
Jewels of Europe 2018 (14 destinations)
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- WednesdayMar 13, 2019from Amsterdam15 DaysWednesdayMar 27, 2019to Budapest7 seats left Scenic Crystal Scenic Crystal$276USD $6,620
- WednesdayMar 13, 2019from Amsterdam15 DaysWednesdayMar 27, 2019to Budapest7 seats left Scenic Crystal Scenic Crystal$368USD $8,822
- WednesdayApr 24, 2019from Budapest15 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to Amsterdam8 seats left Scenic Crystal Scenic Crystal$512USD $12,278
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Amsterdam15 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left Scenic Jade Scenic Jade$301USD $7,223
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Amsterdam15 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left Scenic Jade Scenic Jade$376USD $9,014
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Amsterdam15 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to Budapest7 seats left Scenic PearlScenic Pearl$424USD $10,178
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Amsterdam15 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to Budapest7 seats left Scenic PearlScenic Pearl$528USD $12,662
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from Amsterdam15 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left Scenic Crystal Scenic Crystal$331USD $7,947
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from Amsterdam15 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left Scenic Crystal Scenic Crystal$412USD $9,878
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from Amsterdam15 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left Scenic Opal Scenic Opal$361USD $8,671
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroNetherlands , Germany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 March 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Jewels of Europe 2018 (14 destinations), but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 214 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 126 km
- Rudesheim (Germany)
- 102 km
- Freudenberg (Germany)
- 192 km
- Wurzburg (Germany)
- 69 km
- Bamberg (Germany)
- 51 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 89 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 110 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 89 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,734 tours in Europe
- covered by 301 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Jewels of Europe 2018 (14 destinations)