Gems of the Danube with Prague (from Prague to Budapest)
- Our saving
- US $ 4,480
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Prague and end in Budapest ! With the river cruise tour Gems of the Danube with Prague (from Prague to Budapest), you have a 11 day tour package taking you from Prague to Budapest and through Prague, Czech Republic and 8 other destinations in Europe. Gems of the Danube with Prague (from Prague to Budapest) includes meals, transport.
- Stateroom / Suite
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Prague
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague
- Day 4: Prague > Nuremberg
- Day 5: Nuremberg
- Day 6: Regensburg
- Day 7: Passau > Linz
- Day 8: Melk > Dürnstein
- Day 9: Vienna
- Day 10: Budapest
- Day 11: Budapest
Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours Ships
- Scenic JewelBuilt in 2013, Scenic Jewel is an unforgettable gem in Scenic’s fleetship. Attention to detail is a crucial aspect, which is why eve… Read more
- Scenic JadeA luxury river cruise on the Scenic Jade ship will not only provide travellers with views of unparalleled vistas, but also with astounding… Read more
- Scenic Jasper4 decks, 169 guestsand 53 passionate crew members that will do anything to ensure an unforgettable cruise along the Danube River for anyon… Read more
- Scenic AmberBuilt in 2015, Amber is one of Scenic’s most recent masterpieces. It successfully combines practicality with luxury and neat design.… Read more
- Scenic RubySince 2009, the Scenic Ruby has been sailing on European waters, carrying up to 167 travellers through mesmerizing landscapes while provid… Read more
- Christmas in Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old2nd May 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Gems of the Danube with Prague (from Prague to Budapest)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDOUR SAVING PRICE SPACE LEFT
- MondayApr 30, 2018from PragueThursdayMay 10, 2018in BudapestScenic AmberOur saving$126PriceUSD $4,904Based on Standard Suite D
- FridayMay 11, 2018from PragueMondayMay 21, 2018in BudapestScenic JewelOur saving$125PriceUSD $4,885Based on Standard Suite DScenic Jewel 10+ spaces left
- FridayMay 25, 2018from PragueMondayJun 4, 2018in BudapestScenic RubyOur saving$128PriceUSD $4,982Based on Standard Suite DScenic Ruby10+ spaces left
- MondayMay 28, 2018from PragueThursdayJun 7, 2018in BudapestScenic AmberOur saving$128PriceUSD $5,002Based on Standard Suite DScenic Amber 10+ spaces left
- FridayJun 15, 2018from PragueMondayJun 25, 2018in BudapestScenic JadeOur saving$128PriceUSD $4,982Based on Standard Suite DScenic Jade 10+ spaces left
- MondayJun 25, 2018from PragueThursdayJul 5, 2018in BudapestScenic AmberOur saving$128PriceUSD $5,002Based on Standard Suite DScenic Amber 8 spaces left
- MondayJul 9, 2018from PragueThursdayJul 19, 2018in BudapestScenic AmberOur saving$115PriceUSD $4,480Based on Standard Suite EScenic Amber 10+ spaces left
- SundayJul 15, 2018from PragueWednesdayJul 25, 2018in BudapestScenic JasperOur saving$115PriceUSD $4,480Based on Standard Suite EScenic Jasper8 spaces left
- MondayJul 23, 2018from PragueThursdayAug 2, 2018in BudapestScenic AmberOur saving$221PriceUSD $8,624Based on Standard Suite E - Single
- MondayAug 6, 2018from PragueThursdayAug 16, 2018in BudapestScenic AmberOur saving$121PriceUSD $4,709Based on Standard Suite D
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroGermany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Germany, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 February 2018 the full payment of $4,480 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4480 for Gems of the Danube with Prague (from Prague to Budapest), but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 901 km.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 250 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 89 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 110 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 69 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 79 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 23 km
- Durnstein (Austria)
- 66 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,480 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,307 tours in Europe
- covered by 168 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,166 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 16,911 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours