Iconic Danube 2018
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite, Guesthouse
- Ship, Plane
- Wayne Bohnet's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
Great experience - class act
- Dennis Treiber's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
Mentioned to a relative and it could be on there adgenda next Our Room girl Irena deserves a promotion Sammy became my son Victor was the gentleman of honour , loved everyone.
- RODICAdimitrescu's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
Lovely tour !! I was happy being with you all in this journey ... Thx Hunor ... you are a great tour director ...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Munich > Passau
- Day 2: Passau
- Day 3: Linz
- Day 4: Melk > Dürnstein
- Day 5: Vienna
- Day 6: Bratislava
- Day 7: Budapest
- Day 8: Budapest
Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours Ship
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brenda26th October 2018
Iconic Danube 2018
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- WednesdayMar 27, 2019from Budapest8 DaysWednesdayApr 3, 2019to Munich9 seats left Scenic Crystal Scenic Crystal$156USD $3,755
- WednesdayMar 27, 2019from Budapest8 DaysWednesdayApr 3, 2019to Munich9 seats left Scenic Crystal Scenic Crystal$188USD $4,507
- WednesdayApr 3, 2019from Munich8 DaysWednesdayApr 10, 2019to Budapest8 seats left Scenic Crystal Scenic Crystal$164USD $3,936
- WednesdayApr 3, 2019from Munich8 DaysWednesdayApr 10, 2019to Budapest8 seats left Scenic Crystal Scenic Crystal$194USD $4,651
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany , Austria and Slovakia
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Munich is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 March 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Iconic Danube 2018, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
- 145 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 69 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 79 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 23 km
- Durnstein (Austria)
- 66 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 55 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,052 tours in Europe
- covered by 312 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,729 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours