The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 8,916
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Perth and end in Sydney! With the in-depth cultural tour Grand Australia, you have a 28 day tour package taking you through Perth, Australia and 10 other destinations in Australia. Grand Australia includes meals, transport.
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Lodge, Hut, Resort
- Ship, Boat, Plane
Other reviews about Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours:Write a review
- Patricia Kong Ting's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour4.0 - GoodGood selection of sites visited: correction: our tour guide / driver for south NZ was excellent. For north NZ was good. ... Read more
- Sally Ussher's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentThe Scenic Cruise exceeded our expectations. It was wonderful and we will be recommending Scenic. One small disappoint... Read more
- KAREL MUL's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour5.0 - Excellentthis was so much more than we expected. The cruise, the accomodation, the food, the cabin, the whole crew... in one wor... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Depart the UK
- Day 2: Stopover
- Day 3: Stopover
- Day 4: Stopover
- Day 5: Onwards to Perth
- Day 6: Perth
- Day 7: Perth
- Day 8: Perth > Margaret River
- Day 9: Margaret River and the Southern Ocean
- Day 10: Margaret River > Perth
- Day 11: Perth > Alice Springs
- Day 12: Alice Springs
- Day 13: Alice Springs > Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Day 14: Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Day 15: Uluru (Ayers Rock) > Melbourne
- Day 16: Melbourne
- Day 17: Melbourne
- Day 18: Melbourne > Cairns
- Day 19: Cairns
- Day 20: Cairns
- Day 21: Cairns > Thala Beach
- Day 22: Great Barrier Reef
- Day 23: Thala Beach > Sydney
- Day 24: Sydney
- Day 25: Sydney
- Day 26: Sydney
- Day 27: Sydney > Depart UK
- Day 28: Arrive UK
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David3rd February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Perth28 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to Sydney10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $377USD $9,044
- SundayMar 3, 2019from Perth28 DaysSaturdayMar 30, 2019to Sydney9 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $377USD $9,044
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Perth28 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Sydney7 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $371USD $8,916
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Perth is the starting point and Sydney is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 August 2018 the full payment of $8,916 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $8916 for Grand Australia, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 9,698 km.
- Perth (Australia)
- 194 km
- Busselton (Australia)
- 61 km
- Boranup (Australia)
- 254 km
- Perth (Australia)
- 1,992 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 345 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 1,911 km
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 2,325 km
- Cairns (Australia)
- 12 km
- Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park (Australia)
- 271 km
- Great Barrier Reef - Tropical North (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $8,916 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 792 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 54 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,803 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours