The Footsteps of the Vikings
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 10,374
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Bergen and end in Reykjavik! With the ocean cruise tour The Footsteps of the Vikings, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Bergen, Norway and 7 other destinations in Europe. The Footsteps of the Vikings includes meals, transport and more.
- Stateroom / Suite
- Ship, Plane
Other reviews about Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours:Write a review
- Sally Ussher's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentThe Scenic Cruise exceeded our expectations. It was wonderful and we will be recommending Scenic. One small disappoint... Read more
- Patricia Kong Ting's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour4.0 - GoodGood selection of sites visited: correction: our tour guide / driver for south NZ was excellent. For north NZ was good. ... Read more
- KAREL MUL's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour5.0 - Excellentthis was so much more than we expected. The cruise, the accomodation, the food, the cabin, the whole crew... in one wor... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Bergen
- Day 2: Hardanger Fjord
- Day 3: Lerwick
- Day 4: Fair Isle
- Day 5: Kirkwall
- Day 6: Stornoway > Portree
- Day 7: Loch Ewe
- Day 8: St Kilda
- Day 9: At sea
- Day 10: Reykjavik
Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours Ship
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Footsteps of the Vikings
STARTENDSEATS LEFTTRANSPORTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Bergen10 DaysTuesdayAug 6, 2019to Reykjavik8 seats left Scenic EclipseScenic Eclipse$321USD $10,374Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Bergen is the starting point and Reykjavik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 August 2018 the full payment of $10,374 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $10374 for The Footsteps of the Vikings, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,041 km.
- Bergen (Norway)
- 44 km
- Hardangerfjord (Norway)
- 396 km
- Lerwick (Scotland)
- 166 km
- Kirkwall (Scotland)
- 216 km
- Stornoway (Scotland)
- 90 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 79 km
- Isle of Harris (Scotland)
- 1,050 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $10,374 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours