Taste of the Seafaring Nations
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 10:01:26
- Our saving
- US $ 6,523
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Porto and end in Dublin! With the ocean cruise tour Taste of the Seafaring Nations, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Porto, Portugal and 7 other destinations in Europe. Taste of the Seafaring Nations includes meals, transport.
- Stateroom / Suite
- Bicycle, Ship, Plane
Other reviews about Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours:Write a review
- Sally Ussher's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentThe Scenic Cruise exceeded our expectations. It was wonderful and we will be recommending Scenic. One small disappoint... Read more
- Patricia Kong Ting's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour4.0 - GoodGood selection of sites visited: correction: our tour guide / driver for south NZ was excellent. For north NZ was good. ... Read more
- KAREL MUL's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour5.0 - Excellentthis was so much more than we expected. The cruise, the accomodation, the food, the cabin, the whole crew... in one wor... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Porto
- Day 2: La Coruña
- Day 3: Scilly Islands
- Day 4: Scilly Islands
- Day 5: Dingle:
- Day 6: Cobh
- Day 7: Dunmore East
- Day 8: Dublin
Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours Ship
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Taste of the Seafaring Nations
STARTENDSEATS LEFTTRANSPORTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Porto8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Dublin7 seats left Scenic EclipseScenic Eclipse$272USD $6,523Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroPortugal , Spain and Ireland
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal and Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Porto is the starting point and Dublin is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 August 2018 the full payment of $6,523 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $6523 for Taste of the Seafaring Nations, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,766 km.
- Porto (Portugal)
- 247 km
- La Coruna (Spain)
- 18 km
- Betanzos (Spain)
- 753 km
- Isles of Scilly (England)
- 372 km
- Dingle (Ireland)
- 139 km
- Cobh (Ireland)
- 95 km
- Dunmore East (Ireland)
- 142 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $6,523 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours