Ultimate Viking & Iceland Discovery
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 23:35:28
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Bergen and end in Reykjavik! With the polar / arctic / antartica cruise tour Ultimate Viking & Iceland Discovery, you have a 19 day tour package taking you through Bergen, Norway and 7 other destinations in Europe. Ultimate Viking & Iceland Discovery includes meals, transport and more.
- Berth / Cabin, Guesthouse, Hut
- Ship, Boat, Plane
Other reviews about Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours:Write a review
- Sally Ussher's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentThe Scenic Cruise exceeded our expectations. It was wonderful and we will be recommending Scenic. One small disappoint... Read more
- Patricia Kong Ting's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour4.0 - GoodGood selection of sites visited: correction: our tour guide / driver for south NZ was excellent. For north NZ was good. ... Read more
- KAREL MUL's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour5.0 - Excellentthis was so much more than we expected. The cruise, the accomodation, the food, the cabin, the whole crew... in one wor... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Bergen
- Day 2: Hardanger Fjord
- Day 3: Lerwick
- Day 4: Fair Isle
- Day 5: Kirkwall
- Day 6: Stornoway > Portree
- Day 7: Loch Ewe
- Day 8: St Kilda
- Day 9: At sea
- Day 10: Reykjavik
- Day 11: Snæfellsnes Peninsula
- Day 12: Isafjordur
- Day 13: Grimsey Island > Akureyri
- Day 14: Akureyri
- Day 15: Husavik
- Day 16: Seydisfjordur
- Day 17: Westman Islands
- Day 18: Thorlakshofn
- Day 19: Reykjavik
Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours Ship
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Bergen is the starting point and Reykjavik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 August 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Ultimate Viking & Iceland Discovery, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,041 km.
- Bergen (Norway)
- 44 km
- Hardangerfjord (Norway)
- 396 km
- Lerwick (Scotland)
- 166 km
- Kirkwall (Scotland)
- 216 km
- Stornoway (Scotland)
- 90 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 79 km
- Isle of Harris (Scotland)
- 1,050 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,944 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours