Extended tour of Transylvania from Budapest
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
Start in Budapest and end in Bucharest! With the in-depth cultural tour Extended tour of Transylvania from Budapest, you have a 6 day tour package taking you from Budapest to Bucharest and through Budapest, Hungary and 9 other destinations in Europe. Extended tour of Transylvania from Budapest is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
- Age range
- 3 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- MGMaribelWritten on September 2, 20174.5 - ExcellentI was a little skeptical at first because what I thought would be a bigger tourgroup,turned out to be a personal tour. However, I will say that my tour guide was excellent and very patient. He was knowleable and entertaining. He knew the best spots in town to try new food and drinks. He also introduced me to Romanian music which I have now downloaded and will take home with me. George also knew best spots to take great pictures, which made me so happy because I have some amazing shots! The hotels I stayed in were pretty cool and unique experiences- theDracula hotel was interesting to experience. I really got to see a side of romania that I would have never experienced had I not had a my guide. I am truly looking forward to returning to Romania and bringing my friends!!!!! ❤️Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Budapest - Arad - Timisoara
- Day 2: Timisoara - Corvini's Castle - Alba Iulia - Sibiu
- Day 3: Sibiu - Sighisoara - Brasov
- Day 4: Brasov - Sinaia - Bucharest
- Day 5: Bucharest
- Day 6: Bucharest - Airport
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 1, 2017
Are these tours still operating?
All the tours on TourRadar are operating and with guaranteed departures.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary and Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary and Romania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Bucharest is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Trip2Ro booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Extended tour of Transylvania from Budapest, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trip2Ro will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trip2Ro tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 823 km.
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 278 km
- Timisoara (Romania)
- 107 km
- Corvin Castle (Romania)
- 67 km
- Alba Iulia (Romania)
- 53 km
- Sibiu (Romania)
- 69 km
- Sighisoara (Romania)
- 89 km
- Brasov (Romania)
- 25 km
- Bran (Romania)
- 23 km
- Sinaia (Romania)
- 111 km
- Bucharest (Romania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Extended tour of Transylvania from Budapest via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Extended tour of Transylvania from Budapest