Morocco on a Budget Tour
- Tour Operator:
- Fez Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 8 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Day 1: Saturday - Casablanca
- Day 2: Sunday - Casablanca, Meknes and Volubilis
- Day 3: Monday - Fes, city tour
- Day 4: Tuesday - Rabat tour, Marrakech
- Day 5: Wednesday - Marrakech city tour
- Day 6: Thursday - Marrakech. Free time & optional tours
- Day 7: Friday - Transfer to Casablanca, free afternoon
- Day 8: Saturday - Casablanca
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Fez Travel
Founded in 1997, today Fez Travel is one of the most reliable and popular tour operators in Turkey, carrying more than 10,000 passengers each year on our diverse range of Turkey & Greece tours. We are also one of the leading tour operators for ANZAC Day. In addition, we enjoy long-term associations with some of the world’s biggest travel companies, providing their ground services in Turkey. Although we no longer operate the famous “Fez Bus” hop-on hop-off service that gave us our start back in 1997, the spirit and passion for travel that drove our early success lives on today and is reflected in everything we do. For us, travel is more than just a holiday – we believe that it deepens our tolerance and understanding of historical, cultural and social issues. This is reflected in our itineraries which strive to provide more authentic experiences to our guests, and in the approach of our tour guides when they are on the road. With Fez Travel you will see all of the “must-see” sights, but our expert local guides will show you plenty of hidden treasures as well. We know that holidays are precious, and so we have designed each of our tours carefully to give you unforgettable memories and great value. Our travellers come from all walks of life and so our itineraries have also been planned to provide the perfect mix of sightseeing and free time. We aim to show you the heart of both of these countries, and for you to walk away feeling as though you have had an experience, rather than simply ticked off a list of places to see. Whether you are a history buff, prefer to get off the beaten track, or simply want to relax and enjoy the sun and sea, whether you prefer a small group tour or a more independent style of travel, Fez Travel has something to offer everyone.Read more
- Overall RatingGood
- STSung Sung· November 10th, 2019Had booked the tour with Fez as I enjoyed their Turkey tour, but this tour is outsourced. The hotel in Rabat was plain dirty, so pls don't use them anymore. As the package does not include lunch, we were just brought to the same lunch places as those... Show moreFez Travel commented on this reviewDear Sung, Hi Canan, Thank you so much for your feedback it is really important for us to hear from our travelers so we could improve our services. In Morocco the lunches are operated very similar to what we have been doing in all our tours. The... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- JNJhansi· October 10th, 2018Good for the price PunctualTrip date: August 2018
- TSTaj· April 7th, 2018Some hotels were lacking good WiFi connections, food choices were limited. Information about the first day departure from hotel was not given by the guide due to mix up atlas tour and atlas voyager. The guide Ahmed should have patience in answering... Show moreTrip date: March 2018
- donald· November 22nd, 2017Excellent knowledgeable guide; expert driver Mohamed. Felt very cared for by our guide. Looked after everyone. Loved the itinerary. 15 people; great size group. Would trust Fez Travel again. Lots of walking; long days. Worth it.Trip date: November 2017
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday8 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$999
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday22 Apr, 2023Saturday29 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$999
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday6 May, 2023Saturday13 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$999
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday20 May, 2023Saturday27 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$999
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday3 Jun, 2023Saturday10 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$999
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday17 Jun, 2023Saturday24 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$999
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 Jul, 2023Saturday8 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$9990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday15 Jul, 2023Saturday22 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$9990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday29 Jul, 2023Saturday5 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$9990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday12 Aug, 2023Saturday19 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$9990% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Moroccan DirhamMorocco
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CMorocco
- Type EMorocco
- Type FMorocco
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 28th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 28th, 2023, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Fez Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Fez Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Fez Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Fez Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Morocco
- Morocco Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Morocco from Casablanca
- Morocco Explorer
- 8 days Morocco
- Operators in Africa
- Morocco on a Budget Tour Tours in Morocco
- Explorer Tours
- Northern Morocco Tours
- Morocco Tours
- Africa Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Family Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Historical Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Northern Morocco
- Morocco tours