Sydney to Cairns Adventure Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 2,018
- See the Sydney Opera House
- Visit iconic Bondi Beach
- Cruise to the beautiful Whitsunday Islands
- Guaranteed departures
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Coach / Bus, Boat, Plane
- Travel style
- Private / Custom, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- DFDarcyWritten on April 26, 20184.0 - GoodMore detail needed to be provided on where and when we were meeting the drivers. Also a few times we were not provided drivers/transportation and that was not explained. The major one was when we needed to be transported over an hour away from Cairns to Port Douglas for our Great Barrier Reef tour. Transportation was not arranged or explained that we needed to provide this on our own. We had to scramble at the last minute with our Hotel to get it arranged. That should have been part of the tour package.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Sydney
- Day 2 Sydney
- Day 3-4 Airlie Beach and Whitsunday Islands
- Day 5-7 Cairns
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A Voucher which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet your guides for sightseeing tours, hotels information, train departure/arrival times, included activities, etc will be mentioned in there. The Voucher is available 10 Days before the departure.
How do I get to Hotels?
Hotels are located close to the train stations so it takes about 10 minutes to get to your hotel from the train station.
How do I meet the local guides?
You will meet the local guide for all the sightseeing tours and activities. Meeting points usually located close to the visited sites eg Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, etc. You need to get to the meeting point by yourself using public transportation.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
Sydney to Cairns Adventure Tour
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- TuesdayOct 23, 2018from Sydney7 DaysMondayOct 29, 2018to Cairns10+ seats left$172$2,189-8%USD $2,018
- WednesdayOct 24, 2018from Sydney7 DaysTuesdayOct 30, 2018to Cairns10+ seats left$172$2,189-8%USD $2,018
- TuesdayOct 30, 2018from Sydney7 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to Cairns10+ seats left$172$2,189-8%USD $2,018
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from Sydney7 DaysTuesdayNov 6, 2018to Cairns10+ seats left$172$2,189-8%USD $2,018
- TuesdayNov 6, 2018from Sydney7 DaysMondayNov 12, 2018to Cairns10+ seats left$172$2,189-8%USD $2,018
- WednesdayNov 7, 2018from Sydney7 DaysTuesdayNov 13, 2018to Cairns10+ seats left$172$2,189-8%USD $2,018
- TuesdayNov 13, 2018from Sydney7 DaysMondayNov 19, 2018to Cairns10+ seats left$172$2,189-8%USD $2,018
- WednesdayNov 14, 2018from Sydney7 DaysTuesdayNov 20, 2018to Cairns10+ seats left$172$2,189-8%USD $2,018
- TuesdayNov 20, 2018from Sydney7 DaysMondayNov 26, 2018to Cairns10+ seats left$172$2,189-8%USD $2,018
- WednesdayNov 21, 2018from Sydney7 DaysTuesdayNov 27, 2018to Cairns10+ seats left$172$2,189-8%USD $2,018
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sydney is the starting point and Cairns is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Discovery Nomads booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 January 2019 the full payment of $2,018 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2018 for Sydney to Cairns Adventure Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovery Nomads will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discovery Nomads tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 1,533 km
- Airlie Beach (Australia)
- 485 km
- Cairns (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,018 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 972 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 70 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Sydney to Cairns Adventure Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sydney to Cairns Adventure Tour