Kimberley Luxury Cruise
- Our saving
- US $ 10,570
- Kate Baker's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
My husband, two children (aged 11 and 13) and myself did the Kakadu Walking Adventure. What an amazing job Pete and Ash did, cooking us superb camp meals, guiding us on scenic trails to viewpoints and waterfalls and offering their insight into local... Read more
- Cherie Vernon's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
Brilliant tour, with exceptional guides - Maddy, Drew and Earl. They made the trip! Food was brilliantly organised and cooked. The track itself was harder than I imagined. Was quite fatigued before the Mt Sonder experience, so that really took it out of... Read more
- Ross Dearden's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
In May we did the 14 day Larapinta end to end with World Expeditions and couldn't have been happier. The tour guides Ange and Peter were great. Both professional and informative with loads of knowledge and the meals they cooked us were so well prepared and... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome Aboard - 5.00 pm boarding
- Day 2: The Horizontal Falls and Leadline Creek
- Day 3: Montgomery Reef
- Day 4: Kings Cascades
- Day 5: Hunter River and Naturaliste Island
- Day 6: View the spectacular 'Bradshaws'
- Day 7: King George Falls
- Day 8: Transfer to Kununurra
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
Kimberley Luxury Cruise
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Broome8 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Kununurra10+ seats left$440USD $10,570
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Broome8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Kununurra10+ seats left$440USD $10,570
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Broome8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Kununurra10+ seats left$440USD $10,570
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Broome8 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Kununurra10+ seats left$440USD $10,570
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Broome8 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Kununurra10+ seats left$440USD $10,570
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Broome8 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Kununurra10+ seats left$440USD $10,570
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Broome is the starting point and Kununurra is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 31 March 2019 the full payment of $10,570 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $10570 for Kimberley Luxury Cruise, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Broome (Australia)
- 252 km
- Cockatoo Island (Australia)
- 14 km
- Koolan Island (Australia)
- 37 km
- Horizontal Waterfalls (Australia)
- 161 km
- King Cascade (Australia)
- 283 km
- King George Falls (Australia)
- 179 km
- Wyndham (Australia)
- 77 km
- Kununurra (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $10,570 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,280 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 81 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Kimberley Luxury Cruise via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3,814 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours