Kimberley Luxury Cruise
- Our saving
- US $ 12,768
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome Aboard - 5.00 pm boarding
- Day 2: The Horizontal Falls and Leadline Creek
- Day 3: Montgomery Reef
- Day 4: Kings Cascades
- Day 5: Hunter River and Naturaliste Island
- Day 6: View the spectacular 'Bradshaws'
- Day 7: King George Falls
- Day 8: Transfer to Kununurra
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Louise Foar's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
exceeded expectations in terms of organisation, guides and overall experience
- Peter Douglas's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
Only downside was the flies . They were relentless . So, recommend to others to go a bit later in the year , eg June or July . Nights were cold but days were beautiful
- Kate Baker's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
My husband, two children (aged 11 and 13) and myself did the Kakadu Walking Adventure. What an amazing job Pete and Ash did, cooking us superb camp meals, guiding us on scenic trails to viewpoints and waterfalls and offering their insight into local... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Thomas4th July 2019
Kimberley Luxury Cruise
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Broome8 DaysSaturdayMay 9, 2020to Kununurra4 seats left$395USD $12,768
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Broome8 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Kununurra4 seats left$395USD $12,768
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from Broome8 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to Kununurra4 seats left$395USD $12,768
- SaturdayJul 4, 2020from Broome8 DaysSaturdayJul 11, 2020to Kununurra10+ seats left$395USD $12,768
- SaturdayJul 25, 2020from Broome8 DaysSaturdayAug 1, 2020to Kununurra10+ seats left$395USD $12,768
- SaturdayAug 15, 2020from Broome8 DaysSaturdayAug 22, 2020to Kununurra10+ seats left$395USD $12,768
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Broome is the starting point and Kununurra is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 23 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 23 December 2019, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with World Expeditions. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 70 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of World Expeditions. Please familiarise yourself with the World Expeditions payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Broome (Australia)
- 252 km
- Cockatoo Island (Australia)
- 14 km
- Koolan Island (Australia)
- 37 km
- Horizontal Waterfalls (Australia)
- 161 km
- King Cascade (Australia)
- 283 km
- King George Falls (Australia)
- 179 km
- Wyndham (Australia)
- 77 km
- Kununurra (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $12,768 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,402 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 116 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 6,331 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours