Kimberley Luxury Cruise
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 52:15:01
- Our saving
- US $ 10,570
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Other reviews about World Expeditions:Write a review
- Cherie Vernon's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent...ational guidance, knowledge, catering, care, patience and laughs. As World Expeditions Tour Guides I couldn't rate you highly enough. Thanks for making our... Read more
- Ross Dearden's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentIn May we did the 14 day Larapinta end to end with World Expeditions and couldn't have been happier. The tour guides Ange and Peter were g... Read more
- Ian Fredericks's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentWhat an incredible experience! Our guides Jordie and Ange were just brilliant; the food these guys came up with in the m... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome Aboard - 5.00 pm boarding
- Day 2: The Horizontal Falls and Leadline Creek
- Day 3: Montgomery Reef
- Day 4: Kings Cascades
- Day 5: Hunter River and Naturaliste Island
- Day 6: View the spectacular 'Bradshaws'
- Day 7: King George Falls
- Day 8: Transfer to Kununurra
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janice22nd December 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Kimberley Luxury Cruise
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Broome7 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to Kununurra10+ seats left$440USD $10,570
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Broome7 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Kununurra10+ seats left$440USD $10,570
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Broome7 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Kununurra10+ seats left$440USD $10,570
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Broome7 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Kununurra10+ seats left$440USD $10,570
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Broome7 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Kununurra10+ seats left$440USD $10,570
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Broome is the starting point and Kununurra is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 31 July 2018 the full payment of $10,570 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $10570 for Kimberley Luxury Cruise, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,004 km.
- Broome (Australia)
- 252 km
- Cockatoo Island (Australia)
- 14 km
- Koolan Island (Australia)
- 37 km
- Horizontal Waterfalls (Australia)
- 161 km
- King Cascade (Australia)
- 283 km
- King George Falls (Australia)
- 179 km
- Wyndham (Australia)
- 77 km
- Kununurra (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $10,570 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 817 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 54 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Kimberley Luxury Cruise via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,812 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours