Active Expeditions Cruise along the Сoast of Norway
Start in Helsingor and end in Bodo! With the adventure tour Active Expeditions Cruise along the Сoast of Norway, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Helsingor, Denmark and 10 other destinations in Europe. Active Expeditions Cruise along the Сoast of Norway is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as flights, an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 25 to 60 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- All Inclusive
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Depart from Elsinore, Denmark. Embarkation aboard the ship.
- Day 2: Kristiansand, Norway. Time to yourself or the opportunity to join a Segway tour in the city.
- Day 3: Stavanger, Norway. Time to yourself or the opportunity to join a biking tour in the city.
- Day 4: Bergen, Norway. Time to yourself or a walking tour with our tour leader
- Day 5: Geirangerfjord, Norway. Time to yourself or an electric biking tour to Opplendskedalen.
- Day 6: Kristiansund, Norway. Time to yourself or a hiking tour to Ørnhammeren. In the afternoon visit at Isle of Grip
- Day 7: Rørvik. Time to yourself or hiking tour with our expedition leader and the opportunity to fish from the ship or fleet of Zodiacs.
- Day 8: Lofoten, Reine and the Trollfjord, Norway. City tour in Reine and an bike ride to Aa.
- Day 9: Bodø, Norway the “Sea Eagle Capital”. City tour and flight to Copenhagen, Denmark.
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Randall, 60 years old4th October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark and Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Helsingor is the starting point and Bodo is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Albatros Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Active Expeditions Cruise along the Сoast of Norway, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Albatros Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Albatros Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,847 km.
- Helsingor (Denmark)
- 364 km
- Kristiansand (Norway)
- 160 km
- Stavanger (Norway)
- 160 km
- Bergen (Norway)
- 215 km
- Geiranger (Norway)
- 116 km
- Kristiansund (Norway)
- 14 km
- Grip Island (Norway)
- 255 km
- Rorvik (Norway)
- 351 km
- Reine (Norway)
- 90 km
- Trollfjorden (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Active Expeditions Cruise along the Сoast of Norway via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,949 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours