Barcelona to Granada and Madrid Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,708
- Explore Las Ramblas in Barcelona
- Wander the streets of Valencia
- Visit Alcazar of Seville
- Treat yourself with a Spanish Paella
- Guaranteed departures
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
- Private / Custom, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- MFMelissaWritten on July 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis was my first European trip in over 25 years and my first time using tourradar. I had a fantastic trip with my 13 year old daughter and our friends. I would definitely use this service again as I think it’s a nice blend of guided and un-guided travel. We did have a few snafoos as follows: I was disappointed that we did not get breakfast at all of our hotels. Only two of our hotels served complementary breakfast but those two were fantastic. I was also made to pay for one of my hotel rooms. The hotel manager was quite rude and and we were in a hurry to catch a train so did not have time to argue. I was afraid the manager would call the police and then we would miss our train and so I went ahead and paid for the room on my credit card. I’m still trying to get my money back. The Granada train station hasn’t been functioning for three years apparently. This would have been nice to know in advance as they put us on a bus for almost 2 hr to a different station and then told us to get on a certain train. It was the wrong train and we were made to purchase the tickets. We argued at customer service in Seville but strangely only received a portion of our ticket price back from them. There were a handful of other people that got caught in the same trap. We also had a tour guide that was a no-show in Barcelona. In Valencia , we had tickets for the science museum. Unless you have little kids and want to beat the heat for a little bit, I don’t think it was a good use of time. I would have rather done the river path on bikes with a guide to take us into down town which is amazing or the beach which was also great.Show detailed ratings
- DDanielleWritten on January 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was our first trip to Spain and it was amazing! I just loved the country and people are very friendly. Hotels were super luxury and exceeded our expectations. Sightseeing tours were really great, Sagrada Familia in Barcelona and Alhambra in Granada were the most spectacular, architecture is just stunning! I have never seen something like that before! I also liked flamenco show as it was truly authentic and special. We also asked for restaurant reservations and went to Tickets restaurant in Barcelona and that was smith out of space, design is just WOOWW and food was fantastic! Overall amazing experience and we have already booked our next trip with Discovery Nomads!Show detailed ratings
- KKarolineWritten on October 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe tour was very well organized and we had great time in Spain! I loved Flamenco show in Seville and Sagrada Familia tour in Barcelona the most! Hotels were very good and transport super fast expect for Valencia to Granada, but tour operator explained us that there are no direct trains between the cities, so that’s ok. Otherwise everything was good and we enjoyed the tour.Show detailed ratings
- KSKyraWritten on September 20, 20171.5 - Rather poorHORRIBLE AVOID NO TRANSFERS Signed us up for FREE tours - but we had to "Tip" them F minus NO suggestions of other things to do. They always chose the cheapest option RUN AWAYShow detailed ratingsDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Kyra, Thank you for your review. Arrival and departure transfers are not included in our tours and we offer them at extra cost. We sometimes include free sightseeing tour in order to make our tours less expensive for our customer's benefit. You are not obliged to tip the guides if you don't like the tour. You got great design hotels, transportation and sightseeing tours. We still hope you had great time in Spain. Best regards, Discovery Nomads Team
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Barcelona
- Day 2 Barcelona
- Day 3 Valencia
- Day 4-5 Granada
- Day 5-7 Seville
- Day 7-8 Madrid
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A Voucher which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet your guides for sightseeing tours, hotels information, train departure/arrival times, included activities, etc will be mentioned in there. The Voucher is available 10 Days before the departure.
How do I get to the hotels?
Hotels are located close to the train stations so it takes about 10 minutes to get to your hotel from the train station.
How do I meet the local guides?
You will meet the local guide for all the sightseeing tours and activities. Meeting points usually located close to the visited sites eg Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, etc. You need to get to the meeting point by yourself using public transportation.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
Barcelona to Granada and Madrid Tour
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Barcelona8 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to Madrid6 seats left$248$1,956-13%USD $1,708
- TuesdayOct 30, 2018from Barcelona8 DaysTuesdayNov 6, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$248$1,956-13%USD $1,708
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from Barcelona8 DaysWednesdayNov 7, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$248$1,956-13%USD $1,708
- TuesdayNov 6, 2018from Barcelona8 DaysTuesdayNov 13, 2018to Madrid8 seats left$248$1,956-13%USD $1,708
- WednesdayNov 7, 2018from Barcelona8 DaysWednesdayNov 14, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$248$1,956-13%USD $1,708
- TuesdayNov 13, 2018from Barcelona8 DaysTuesdayNov 20, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$248$1,956-13%USD $1,708
- WednesdayNov 14, 2018from Barcelona8 DaysWednesdayNov 21, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$248$1,956-13%USD $1,708
- TuesdayNov 20, 2018from Barcelona8 DaysTuesdayNov 27, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$248$1,956-13%USD $1,708
- WednesdayNov 21, 2018from Barcelona8 DaysWednesdayNov 28, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$248$1,956-13%USD $1,708
- TuesdayNov 27, 2018from Barcelona8 DaysTuesdayDec 4, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$248$1,956-13%USD $1,708
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Madrid is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Discovery Nomads booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 January 2019 the full payment of $1,708 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1708 for Barcelona to Granada and Madrid Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovery Nomads will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discovery Nomads tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 304 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 379 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 214 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 392 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,708 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Barcelona to Granada and Madrid Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Barcelona to Granada and Madrid Tour