Barcelona to Granada and Madrid Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,542
- Explore Las Ramblas in Barcelona
- Wander the streets of Valencia
- Visit Alcazar of Seville
- Treat yourself with a Spanish Paella
- Guaranteed departures
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
- Independent, Discovery, Christmas & New Year
- Discovery Nomads
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Barcelona
- Day 2 Barcelona
- Day 3 Valencia
- Day 4-5 Granada
- Day 5-7 Seville
- Day 7-8 Madrid
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MPMalcolmWritten on November 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tour was amazing! Not a single glitch in all of their planning!! Did not run into a single person more than once. Felt very independent. Prefer boutique hotels over business hotels. The one in Granada was the best!
- MFMelissaWritten on July 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was my first European trip in over 25 years and my first time using tourradar. I had a fantastic trip with my 13 year old daughter and our friends. I would definitely use this service again as I think it’s a nice blend of guided and un-guided travel.... Read more
- DDanielleWritten on January 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was our first trip to Spain and it was amazing! I just loved the country and people are very friendly. Hotels were super luxury and exceeded our expectations. Sightseeing tours were really great, Sagrada Familia in Barcelona and Alhambra in Granada were... Read more
- KKarolineWritten on October 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was very well organized and we had great time in Spain! I loved Flamenco show in Seville and Sagrada Familia tour in Barcelona the most! Hotels were very good and transport super fast expect for Valencia to Granada, but tour operator explained us... Read more
- KSKyraWritten on September 20, 20171.5 - Rather poor
HORRIBLE AVOID NO TRANSFERS Signed us up for FREE tours - but we had to "Tip" them F minus NO suggestions of other things to do. They always chose the cheapest option RUN AWAYShow detailed ratingsDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Kyra, Thank you for your review. Arrival and departure transfers are not included in our tours and we offer them at extra cost. We sometimes include free sightseeing tour in order to make our tours less expensive for our customer's benefit. You are not obliged to tip the guides if you don't like the tour. You got great design hotels, transportation and sightseeing tours. We still hope you had great time in Spain. Best regards, Discovery Nomads Team
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A Voucher which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet your guides for sightseeing tours, hotels information, train departure/arrival times, included activities, etc will be mentioned in there. The Voucher is available 10 Days before the departure.
How do I get to the hotels?
Hotels are located close to the train stations so it takes about 10 minutes to get to your hotel from the train station.
How do I meet the local guides?
You will meet the local guide for all the sightseeing tours and activities. Meeting points usually located close to the visited sites eg Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, etc. You need to get to the meeting point by yourself using public transportation.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Donna24th August 2019
Barcelona to Granada and Madrid Tour
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- TuesdaySep 24, 2019from Barcelona8 DaysTuesdayOct 1, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$556$2,097-27%USD $1,542
- WednesdaySep 25, 2019from Barcelona8 DaysWednesdayOct 2, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$556$2,097-27%USD $1,542
- TuesdayOct 1, 2019from Barcelona8 DaysTuesdayOct 8, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$556$2,097-27%USD $1,542
- WednesdayOct 2, 2019from Barcelona8 DaysWednesdayOct 9, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$556$2,097-27%USD $1,542
- TuesdayOct 8, 2019from Barcelona8 DaysTuesdayOct 15, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$556$2,097-27%USD $1,542
- WednesdayOct 9, 2019from Barcelona8 DaysWednesdayOct 16, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$556$2,097-27%USD $1,542
- TuesdayOct 15, 2019from Barcelona8 DaysTuesdayOct 22, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$556$2,097-27%USD $1,542
- WednesdayOct 16, 2019from Barcelona8 DaysWednesdayOct 23, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$556$2,097-27%USD $1,542
- TuesdayOct 22, 2019from Barcelona8 DaysTuesdayOct 29, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$556$2,097-27%USD $1,542
- WednesdayOct 23, 2019from Barcelona8 DaysWednesdayOct 30, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$556$2,097-27%USD $1,542
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Madrid is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Discovery Nomads. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 90 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Discovery Nomads. Please familiarise yourself with the Discovery Nomads payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovery Nomads will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Discovery Nomads tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 304 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 379 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 214 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 392 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,542 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,249 tours in Europe
- covered by 554 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Barcelona to Granada and Madrid Tour