Barcelona to Granada and Madrid Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,519
- Explore Las Ramblas in Barcelona
- Wander the streets of Valencia
- Visit Alcazar of Seville
- Treat yourself with a Spanish Paella
- Guaranteed departures
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
- Private / Custom, Discovery, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- MPMalcolmWritten on November 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tour was amazing! Not a single glitch in all of their planning!! Did not run into a single person more than once. Felt very independent. Prefer boutique hotels over business hotels. The one in Granada was the best!
- MFMelissaWritten on July 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was my first European trip in over 25 years and my first time using tourradar. I had a fantastic trip with my 13 year old daughter and our friends. I would definitely use this service again as I think it’s a nice blend of guided and un-guided travel.... Read more
- DDanielleWritten on January 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was our first trip to Spain and it was amazing! I just loved the country and people are very friendly. Hotels were super luxury and exceeded our expectations. Sightseeing tours were really great, Sagrada Familia in Barcelona and Alhambra in Granada were... Read more
- KKarolineWritten on October 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was very well organized and we had great time in Spain! I loved Flamenco show in Seville and Sagrada Familia tour in Barcelona the most! Hotels were very good and transport super fast expect for Valencia to Granada, but tour operator explained us... Read more
- KSKyraWritten on September 20, 20171.5 - Rather poor
HORRIBLE AVOID NO TRANSFERS Signed us up for FREE tours - but we had to "Tip" them F minus NO suggestions of other things to do. They always chose the cheapest option RUN AWAYShow detailed ratingsDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Kyra, Thank you for your review. Arrival and departure transfers are not included in our tours and we offer them at extra cost. We sometimes include free sightseeing tour in order to make our tours less expensive for our customer's benefit. You are not obliged to tip the guides if you don't like the tour. You got great design hotels, transportation and sightseeing tours. We still hope you had great time in Spain. Best regards, Discovery Nomads Team
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Barcelona
- Day 2 Barcelona
- Day 3 Valencia
- Day 4-5 Granada
- Day 5-7 Seville
- Day 7-8 Madrid
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A Voucher which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet your guides for sightseeing tours, hotels information, train departure/arrival times, included activities, etc will be mentioned in there. The Voucher is available 10 Days before the departure.
How do I get to the hotels?
Hotels are located close to the train stations so it takes about 10 minutes to get to your hotel from the train station.
How do I meet the local guides?
You will meet the local guide for all the sightseeing tours and activities. Meeting points usually located close to the visited sites eg Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, etc. You need to get to the meeting point by yourself using public transportation.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brooke26th October 2018
Barcelona to Granada and Madrid Tour
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- TuesdayJan 22, 2019from Barcelona8 DaysTuesdayJan 29, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$419$1,938-22%USD $1,519
- WednesdayJan 23, 2019from Barcelona8 DaysWednesdayJan 30, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$419$1,938-22%USD $1,519
- TuesdayJan 29, 2019from Barcelona8 DaysTuesdayFeb 5, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$419$1,938-22%USD $1,519
- WednesdayJan 30, 2019from Barcelona8 DaysWednesdayFeb 6, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$419$1,938-22%USD $1,519
- TuesdayFeb 5, 2019from Barcelona8 DaysTuesdayFeb 12, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$419$1,938-22%USD $1,519
- WednesdayFeb 6, 2019from Barcelona8 DaysWednesdayFeb 13, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$419$1,938-22%USD $1,519
- TuesdayFeb 12, 2019from Barcelona8 DaysTuesdayFeb 19, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$419$1,938-22%USD $1,519
- WednesdayFeb 13, 2019from Barcelona8 DaysWednesdayFeb 20, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$419$1,938-22%USD $1,519
- TuesdayFeb 19, 2019from Barcelona8 DaysTuesdayFeb 26, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$419$1,938-22%USD $1,519
- WednesdayFeb 20, 2019from Barcelona8 DaysWednesdayFeb 27, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$419$1,938-22%USD $1,519
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Madrid is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Discovery Nomads booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 April 2019 the full payment of $1,519 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1519 for Barcelona to Granada and Madrid Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovery Nomads will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discovery Nomads tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 304 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 379 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 214 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 392 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,519 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,152 tours in Europe
- covered by 329 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Barcelona to Granada and Madrid Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Barcelona to Granada and Madrid Tour