Classic Israel Tour
Not So Secret Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 28 Mar 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,938
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Tel Aviv
- Enjoy local cuisine in a Druze village
- Visit a winery in the Golan Heights
- See the remains of ancient zodiac mosaics
- Explore the four quarters of Jerusalem
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start in Tel Aviv and end in Jerusalem! With the discovery tour Classic Israel Tour, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and through Tel Aviv, Israel and 16 other destinations in Israel. Classic Israel Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- VCvictoriaWritten on March 10, 20184.0 - GoodThis tour feelings about this tour are really mixed- 50/50 positive and negative. I loved the places we visited, and having a small mini-bus of only 8 people was really good. The tour itinerary was excellent for seeing the major sights, and was a perfect introduction to Israel, and Bethlehem in the Palestinian Territories. I loved Jerusalem and our hotel was within easy walking distance to the Old City, which was great. Loved the food in Israel especially tasty for vegetarians. All our hotels were nice, and the Kibbutz stay was really interesting. The less positive experiences were not having much in the way of free time at any of the stops, and the tour guide. We were not given enough information by the guide (compared to other tours I've done) and there were specific issues with him, for which I am still awaiting a response to my complaint. I booked the holiday through Tour Radar, but it was Fez Travel who turned out to be the tour operator, but they didn't run the tour, as this was done by a company called Rent-a-Guide, who hire free lance tour guides on the ground. The people on the tour were therefore all from different tour companies around the world ( all English speaking), but when our individual itineraries differed to the one the guide had ( different hotels, which meals were included etc), there was no one to take responsibility for this. I emailed Fez Travel, who sent a reply which made no sense, and then didn't reply again. On returning, I have questioned what should and should not have been included, as part of my complaint, but as I say, I am still waiting for my response. I have waited to leave this review until I had a response, but they kept sending emails saying I needed to leave a review by a set date, and my time has now run out to wait.Show detailed ratings
- KMKashifWritten on December 30, 20174.0 - GoodThe tour was excellent and the guide was very good. Having said that, I will never recommend Fez Travel to any one. Compared to others in our tour group, service provided to us was nothing more then terrible. We were given no instructions for the pick up. When we reached Tel Aviv, it took us more then 45 minutes to find the person to take us to the hotel. Many in tour group opted for extra days after the tour, but their tour provider still provided them a ride to the airport. In our case Fez Travel completely and utterly abandoned us in a foreign country just because our flight was departing a few hours after the official tour end. I will never recommend Fez Travel to any one and depending on how much more trouble I will get into because of their disgusting service, I will weigh my options to decide if I take any legal action against them or not.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Saturday - Tel Aviv
- Day 2 - Sunday - Caesarea, Megiddo, Druze Village, Haifa
- Day 3 - Monday - Safed, Golan Heights winery
- Day 4 - Tuesday - Sea of Galilee, Nazareth
- Day 5 - Wednesday - Jerusalem - Old City
- Day 6 - Thursday - Jerusalem, the new city
- Day 7 - Friday - Qumran, Masada, the Dead Sea
- Day 8 - Saturday - Jerusalem
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gillian27th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Classic Israel Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMar 31, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSaturdayApr 7, 2018to Jerusalem10+ seats left$81USD $1,938
- SaturdayApr 21, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSaturdayApr 28, 2018to Jerusalem10+ seats left$84USD $2,015
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSaturdayMay 5, 2018to Jerusalem10+ seats left$84USD $2,015
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to Jerusalem10+ seats left$84USD $2,015
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to Jerusalem10+ seats left$84USD $2,015
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to Jerusalem10+ seats left$84USD $2,015
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Jerusalem10+ seats left$84USD $2,015
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Jerusalem10+ seats left$84USD $2,015
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Jerusalem10+ seats left$84USD $2,015
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Jerusalem10+ seats left$84USD $2,015
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Israel. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Israel. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Israel. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tel Aviv is the starting point and Jerusalem is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 May 2018 the full payment of $1,938 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1938 for Classic Israel Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 572 km.
- Tel Aviv (Israel)
- 52 km
- Caesarea (Israel)
- 27 km
- Megido (Israel)
- 17 km
- Daliyat el-Carmel (Israel)
- 8 km
- Haifa (Israel)
- 55 km
- Safed (Israel)
- 34 km
- Golan Height (Israel)
- 68 km
- Nazareth (Israel)
- 24 km
- Tiberias (Israel)
- 10 km
- Capernaum (Israel)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,938 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,345 tours in Asia
- covered by 165 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Classic Israel Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Classic Israel Tour