7 Day Reykjavík & Local Highlights
- Our saving
- US $ 979
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- +7 Destinations
- South Iceland
- Get excited to discover Reykjavik - a city of contrasts
- Explore the popular Golden Circle in southern Iceland
- Try to spot the Northern Lights or go whale watching
- Soak up the beauty of Iceland - the 'land of ice and fire'
- Age range
- 4 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Adventure, Self-Guided
Start and end in Reykjavik! With the in-depth cultural tour 7 Day Reykjavík & Local Highlights, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Reykjavik, Iceland and 6 other destinations in Iceland. 7 Day Reykjavík & Local Highlights is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- VCVictoriaWritten on October 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentAmazing tour wonderful peopleShow detailed ratingsSaga Travel commented on this reviewHi Vitctoria - Anna Margrét here at Saga Travel GeoIceland. Thank you for your review and comment! Happy to have you travelling with us on your visit to Iceland. If you are ever in Iceland again, you know where to find us! :-) Best regards, Anna Margrét
- LRLauraWritten on August 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe hotel you set us up with, for the full week, 8 days, 7 nights— Hotel Odinsve of Reykjavik was OUTSTANDING! The location was close to everything— the church, shopping, dining out, the harbor, the thermal pool — everything was within walking distance. The breakfast was included, and there were soooo many choices at the breakfast buffet. The hotel is beautiful, and the staff at the front check-in desk will go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need! When we go back to Iceland again, we will stay at this exact hotel — what lasting memories you have created for our 32nd Wedding Anniversary! Thank YOU, Ricky T. and Laura Ann R-T Boulder, ColoradoShow detailed ratingsSaga Travel commented on this reviewHi Ricky and Laura - this is Anna Margrét here at Saga Travel GeoIceland. Thank you for a great review, so happy to see that everything was so greatly met by your standards :-) If you are ever in Iceland again, you know where to find us! Best regards, Anna Margrét
- LRLauraWritten on August 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe had a blast on the Golden Circle Tour with Mr. Baldwin! He kept all 16 passengers on the mini-bus entertained from the minute we were picked up, till he dropped us off! He is sooooo knowledgeable about Iceland, and he explains it so you will remember all of his stories for many years to come! We definitely would recommend Baldwin for the Most Outstanding Tour Guide ever!!!!!! Laura Ann R-T and Ricky T. Boulder, ColoradoShow detailed ratingsSaga Travel commented on this reviewHello Laura & Ricky - Tinna here Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate it and are very happy that you enjoyed the tour like that. We hope that you have the chance to travel with us again! Best regards Tinna and Saga Travel GeoIceland Team
- NCNancyWritten on August 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentThanks for putting together a great tour for my father and I! We will happily recommend Saga Tours in the future!Show detailed ratingsSaga Travel commented on this reviewHi Nancy That´s wonderful to hear, we really appreciate your kind words! All the best Tinna
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Northern Lights Tour (only winter)
- Day 2 Golden Circle Classic
- Day 3 Whale Watching Tour (only summer)
- Day 4 Free Time in Reykjavík
- Day 5 South Coast Nature Highlights
- Day 6 Free Time in Reykjavík
- Day 7 Departure
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How many people are on your tours?
It depends on days but, the maximum is 19 persons.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Edith, 72 years old29th September 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
7 Day Reykjavík & Local Highlights
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayOct 23, 2018from Reykjavik7 DaysMondayOct 29, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$30USD $979
- WednesdayOct 24, 2018from Reykjavik7 DaysTuesdayOct 30, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$30USD $979
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Reykjavik7 DaysWednesdayOct 31, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$30USD $979
- FridayOct 26, 2018from Reykjavik7 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$30USD $979
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Reykjavik7 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$30USD $979
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Reykjavik7 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$30USD $979
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Reykjavik7 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$30USD $979
- TuesdayOct 30, 2018from Reykjavik7 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$30USD $979
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from Reykjavik7 DaysTuesdayNov 6, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$30USD $979
- ThursdayNov 1, 2018from Reykjavik7 DaysWednesdayNov 7, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$30USD $979
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Saga Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $979 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $979 for 7 Day Reykjavík & Local Highlights, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Saga Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Saga Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 504 km.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 40 km
- Thingvellir (Iceland)
- 49 km
- Gullfoss Waterfall (Iceland)
- 13 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 76 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 135 km
- Skogafoss (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Reynisfjara (Iceland)
- 3 km
- Vik (Iceland)
- 163 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $979 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 7 Day Reykjavík & Local Highlights via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 7 Day Reykjavík & Local Highlights