Danube Dreams for Beer Enthusiasts
- Our saving
- US $ 2,368
+ $168 Taxes
Unlock $59 in extra savings
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Budapest and end in Prague ! With the river cruise tour Danube Dreams for Beer Enthusiasts, you have a 10 day tour package taking you from Budapest to Prague and through Budapest, Hungary and 9 other destinations in Europe. Danube Dreams for Beer Enthusiasts includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Avalon Waterways:Write a review
- Madeline and Allen Pask's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentWe did the cruise WVN 1129 it was so wonderful and exciting we had a fabulous time
- Louise LeBlanc's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentIt was the best trip we ever had in our life. Everyday was a discovery. We were amazed by the professionalism of the pe... Read more
- Lynette Burke's review about another Avalon Waterways tour4.0 - GoodThe boat and staff were lovely but the cruise itself was disappointing. You are led to believe that it is beautiful crui... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Budapest, Hungary (Embarkation)
- Day 2: Budapest
- Day 3: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Day 4: Vienna
- Day 5: Dürnstein–Melk
- Day 6: Linz
- Day 7: Passau, Germany
- Day 8: Deggendorf (Disembarkation)–Regensburg–Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 9: Prague
- Day 10: Prague
Avalon Waterways Ship
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Paul31st August 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Danube Dreams for Beer Enthusiasts
STARTENDOUR SAVING PRICE SPACE LEFT
- FridayNov 2, 2018from BudapestSundayNov 11, 2018in PragueAvalon ExpressionOur saving$809Price$3,118-24%USD $2,368+ $168 TaxesBased on Category D TwinAvalon Expression9 spaces leftBook Online Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSlovakia , Austria and Germany
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Germany and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Avalon Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Avalon Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 February 2018 the full payment of $2,368 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2368 for Danube Dreams for Beer Enthusiasts, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Avalon Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 772 km.
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 66 km
- Durnstein (Austria)
- 23 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 79 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 69 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 46 km
- Deggendorf (Germany)
- 66 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 206 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,368 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,307 tours in Europe
- covered by 168 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,166 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 16,911 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours