Active Croatia Adventure
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 13:03:01
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Dubrovnik and end in Medvednica! With the multi-sport tour Active Croatia Adventure, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Dubrovnik, Croatia and 8 other destinations in Croatia. Active Croatia Adventure is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 60 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- EPEstelleWritten on January 17, 20174.0 - GoodWe traveled as a couple and did a 7 day adventure trip. I totally recommend Natural Croatia if you are looking for an off the beaten track adventure . Petra customized a multi sports trip (kayaking , rock climbing , MTBiking and hiking )according to our requests ( as we are both active and outdoorsy ppl) and we had the best time ever , hiking and visiting stunning national parks that are not flooded with tourists. Thanks again for the amazing memories Petra :)Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Dubrovnik kayaking
- Day 2 Biokovo - Vošac hike
- Day 3 Tučepi
- Day 4 Biokovo Biking
- Day 5 Zadar & Biking water mills trail
- Day 6 NP Paklenica rock climbing / skydiving option
- Day 7 NP Nothern Velebit - Premužić trail
- Day 8 White rocks & Vihoraški trail
- Day 9 NP Plitvice - Zagreb
- Day 10 Zagreb - Medvednica hike
- Day 11 Zagreb goodbye
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Premuzic trail - NP Nothern Velebit
- Vihoraski trail - White rocks
- Mountain biking Karin near Zadar
- Rocky part Premuzic trail Velebit
- Premuzic trail Lubenovac meadow
- White rocks begova staza biking
- Vihoraski trail - Green valley
- Vihoraski trail
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Medvednica is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Natural Croatia booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Active Croatia Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Natural Croatia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Natural Croatia tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 602 km.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 113 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 4 km
- Tucepi (Croatia)
- 175 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
- 75 km
- North Velebit NP (Croatia)
- 50 km
- Bijele I Samarske Stijene (Croatia)
- 64 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 110 km
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 11 km
- Medvednica (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Active Croatia Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Active Croatia Adventure