Genoa & Cinque Terre Discovery: Wine, Handcraft and Nature
- +6 Destinations
- Northern Italy
- La Spezia
- Take a cooking class
- Explore Portofino Natural Park
- Visit Cinque Terre
- Experience sailing in Italy
- Age range
- 16 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
Start in Genoa and end in La Spezia! With the discovery tour Genoa & Cinque Terre Discovery: Wine, Handcraft and Nature, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Genoa, Italy and 7 other destinations in Italy. Genoa & Cinque Terre Discovery: Wine, Handcraft and Nature is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
- Rather Poor
- MMarkWritten on January 9, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe tour was absolutely as expected and even more. Every detail was carefully organized and we had the possibility to meet local people, talk with them and share many interesting experiences. I think this was the best part of the trip and exactly what we were looking for when choosing this vacation.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Genoa, Welcome aperitif and dinner
- Day 2: Genoa, Old shops & Artisans, Gold Leaf Gilding Laboratory
- Day 3: Cooking class & Aperitif on the beach with the sommelier
- Day 4: Easy trekking to Portofino Natural Park:, light lunch with tasting of wine and focaccia, visit of San Fruttuoso Abbey
- Day 5: Portofino, Santa Margherita & Cinque Terre
- Day 6: Cinque Terre, Trekking with the wine grower
- Day 7: Market tour & Cooking class
- Day 8: Goodbye or Extension to Tuscany
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Genoa is the starting point and La Spezia is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Find Your Italy booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Genoa & Cinque Terre Discovery: Wine, Handcraft and Nature, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Find Your Italy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Find Your Italy tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 86 km.
- Genoa (Italy)
- 18 km
- Camogli (Italy)
- 5 km
- San Fruttuoso (Italy)
- 3 km
- Portofino (Italy)
- 4 km
- Santa Margherita Ligure (Italy)
- 2 km
- Rapallo (Italy)
- 46 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 9 km
- La Spezia (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Genoa & Cinque Terre Discovery: Wine, Handcraft and Nature via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Genoa & Cinque Terre Discovery: Wine, Handcraft and Nature