The Best of the Baltics by bike (from Tallinn)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,056
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Tallinn and end in Vilnius! With the bicycle tour The Best of the Baltics by bike (from Tallinn), you have a 10 day tour package taking you from Tallinn to Vilnius and through Tallinn, Estonia and 13 other destinations in Europe. The Best of the Baltics by bike (from Tallinn) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 35 to 65 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Bicycle
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
Other reviews about Baltic Tours:Write a review
- Joumana Khoury's review about another Baltic Tours tour4.0 - GoodA great, fast and effort way to see the 3 countries. Well organised and good selection of options...
- Nicky James's review about another Baltic Tours tour4.0 - GoodOverall tour was good and what we were expecting. Our guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. We really enjoyed the o... Read more
- Juan Sosa's review about another Baltic Tours tour4.0 - Goodour guide from Borealis Ignacio Engel Gomez was excelent, i speak both spanish and english and the way Ignacio presented... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1. Arrival Tallinn
- Day 2. Tallinn - Lahemaa
- Day 3. Lahemaa - Tartu
- Day 4. Tartu - Cesis
- Day 5. Cesis - Sigulda - Riga
- Day 6. Riga - Jurmala - Liepaja
- Day 7. Liepaja - Palanga - Klaipeda
- Day 8. Klaipeda - Nida - Kaunas
- Day 9. Kaunas - Trakai - Vilnius
- Day 10. Vilnius Departure
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will the bike rides be difficult?
These distances are easily rideable by non-professional as in these tours are riding seniors and families.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Best of the Baltics by bike (from Tallinn)
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayJul 17, 2019from Tallinn10 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to Vilnius10+ seats left$33USD $1,056
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroEstonia , Latvia and Lithuania
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tallinn is the starting point and Vilnius is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Baltic Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $1,056 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1056 for The Best of the Baltics by bike (from Tallinn), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Baltic Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Baltic Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,135 km.
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 61 km
- Lahemaa National Park (Estonia)
- 140 km
- Tartu (Estonia)
- 145 km
- Cesis (Latvia)
- 31 km
- Sigulda (Latvia)
- 51 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 18 km
- Jurmala (Latvia)
- 178 km
- Liepaja (Latvia)
- 134 km
- Nida (Lithuania)
- 45 km
- Klaipeda (Lithuania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,056 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Best of the Baltics by bike (from Tallinn) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,005 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours