Baltic Biking (from Tallinn)
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 01:25:35
- Our saving
- US $ 1,007
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Tallinn and end in Vilnius! With the bicycle tour Baltic Biking (from Tallinn), you have a 10 day tour package taking you from Tallinn to Vilnius and through Tallinn, Estonia and 13 other destinations in Europe. Baltic Biking (from Tallinn) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 35 to 65 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Bicycle
- Physical Rating
Other reviews about Baltic Tours:Write a review
- MI YAN YUEN's review about another Baltic Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentGood value for money. Good to have a small group in low season.
- Malcolm MacKenzie's review about another Baltic Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentThe places visited were well chosen and provided a good opportunity for group and individual activity. Good accommodati... Read more
- Boris Lioznyansky's review about another Baltic Tours tour4.0 - GoodThe tour was average. The hotels were better than expected - almost all 4-stars (even by American standards), with exce... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1. Arrival Tallinn
- Day 2. Tallinn - Lahemaa
- Day 3. Lahemaa - Tartu
- Day 4. Tartu - Cesis
- Day 5. Cesis - Sigulda - Riga
- Day 6. Riga - Jurmala - Liepaja
- Day 7. Liepaja - Palanga - Klaipeda
- Day 8. Klaipeda - Nida - Kaunas
- Day 9. Kaunas - Trakai - Vilnius
- Day 10. Vilnius Departure
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
Will the bike rides be difficult?
These distances are easily rideable by non-professional as in these tours are riding seniors and families.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Baltic Biking (from Tallinn)
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayJul 18, 2018from Tallinn10 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Vilnius8 seats left$42USD $1,007
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroEstonia , Latvia and Lithuania
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tallinn is the starting point and Vilnius is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Baltic Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $1,007 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1007 for Baltic Biking (from Tallinn), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Baltic Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Baltic Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,135 km.
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 61 km
- Lahemaa National Park (Estonia)
- 140 km
- Tartu (Estonia)
- 145 km
- Cesis (Latvia)
- 31 km
- Sigulda (Latvia)
- 51 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 18 km
- Jurmala (Latvia)
- 178 km
- Liepaja (Latvia)
- 134 km
- Nida (Lithuania)
- 45 km
- Klaipeda (Lithuania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,007 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Baltic Biking (from Tallinn) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours