Baltic Biking (from Vilnius)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,012
- Age range
- 35 to 65 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Bicycle
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- LorettaWritten on August 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur tour guide Valdris, was delightful and provided excellent information in all the right way. The places and routes taken were special whether though pine trees along beaches through forests and by lakes.Show detailed ratings
- MMelissaWritten on February 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentThank you Baltic Tour for one of the best experience in my life!!! The first day we stayed at Hotel Europa City Vilnius, so I want to mark that it was the best our decision, truly recommended! So while my husband was fascinated by Trakai, I was in love with Sigulda, Latvia – amazing views, castles and of course nature. By the way, our tour company was amazing! People from different countries, with various minds and attitudes. After this trip, some of us are still communicating and planning new trips together. So our short description – thank you again and good luck!!! (Travelers – do not forget a sunscreen!!!)Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1. Vilnius
- Day 2. Vilnius - Trakai - Kaunas
- Day 3. Kaunas - Nida - Klaipeda
- Day 4. Klaipeda - Palanga - Liepaja
- Day 5. Liepaja - Jurmala - Riga
- Day 6. Riga - Sigulda - Cesis
- Day 7. Cesis - Tartu
- Day 8. Tartu - Lahemaa
- Day 9. Lahemaa - Tallinn
- Day 10. Tallinn Departure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
Could you please advise how much it would cost for bike hire for the Baltic Biking tour?
Bicycle rental is included into the tour price. Bikes provided are new modern Estonian produced tour bikes, model comfort and cruiser, 3-6 speeds, hand or foot brakes, equipped with bike bags, luggage boots, mud flaps, reflectors, bells and helmet. Child seats available upon request.
- April 1, 2017
Walking distance: 10 km Driving distance: 120 km Biking distance: 15 km Surely it's not possible to walk 10k, drive 120 and then bike 15 in one, can you clarify?
Driving distance it means driving with bus. During the tour there are service 1st class motor coach throughout the itinerary. You could check biking distance at the itinerary, it is mentioned every day how many kilometres you need to go by bike.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
Baltic Biking (from Vilnius)
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Vilnius10 DaysWednesdayJul 18, 2018to Tallinn8 seats left$31USD $1,012
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Vilnius10 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Tallinn8 seats left$31USD $1,012
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroLithuania , Latvia and Estonia
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Vilnius is the starting point and Tallinn is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Baltic Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $1,012 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1012 for Baltic Biking (from Vilnius), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Baltic Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Baltic Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 23 km
- Trakai (Lithuania)
- 73 km
- Kaunas (Lithuania)
- 211 km
- Palanga (Lithuania)
- 23 km
- Klaipeda (Lithuania)
- 45 km
- Nida (Lithuania)
- 134 km
- Liepaja (Latvia)
- 178 km
- Jurmala (Latvia)
- 18 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 51 km
- Sigulda (Latvia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,012 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Baltic Biking (from Vilnius) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Baltic Biking (from Vilnius)