The Best of The Baltics, Helsinki, St. Petersburg, Moscow in 16 days
- Our saving
- US $ 2,090
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
The Best of The Baltics, Helsinki, St. Petersburg, Moscow in 16 daysDownload PDF Brochure
1 / 12
Start in Vilnius and end in Moscow! With the discovery tour The Best of The Baltics, Helsinki, St. Petersburg, Moscow in 16 days, you have a 16 day tour package taking you through Vilnius, Lithuania and 5 other destinations in Europe. The Best of The Baltics, Helsinki, St. Petersburg, Moscow in 16 days includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- MMMichaelWritten on June 11, 20183.5 - GoodWe paid for pickup at the airport and transportation to the hotel. No one showed up. We waited a long time, checked every area, and called every number we could find in our paperwork. There was an automatic answer on a couple of phone numbers but in a language I couldn’t understand so that did not help. We called our hotel and he graciously offered to call the numbers he had for Baltic Tours. He also said no one answered, not even the emergency number! ( this was on a Saturday.). We finally took a taxi. When I brought this up when our guide arrived the next day, she checked and was told that someone had been at the airport and didn’t find us. This is an outright lie. I thought we would be refunded the price we had paid, but all we got was the price of the taxi. We paid you for a service we didn’t receive. That amount should be paid back to us. Very poor customer service. Lamia was our guide through the Baltic’s and she was excellent. The local guide in Tallin was awful. Natalia met us in Helsinki. She was average. Another Natalia took us to St. Petersburg and Moscow. She was excellent. Althea took over in Moscow and she was excellent. The excursions for the most part were okay. But we did think there was too much walking and not enough time to enjoy what we were seeing. Seeing less and more time would be better. Especially in Moscow. A full morning at Red Square and the Kremlin is necessary to really experience this marvelous place. We actually cancelled an excursion our final day so that we could return to Red Square and see all that we had travelled so far to see. We lost over $200 doing that, but had to in order to see what everyone who comes to Moscow wants to see. Red square! The dinners were very overpriced for the food we received. And we found that we had tastier food at restaurants we found for ourselves. We did enjoy ourselves and absolutely fell in love with the Baltic’s. And Russia.Show detailed ratingsBaltic Tours commented on this reviewDear Micheal, We are sorry for misunderstanding regarding arrival transfer. We already informed TourRadar Team and money for it will be returned for sure.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1. Vilnius
- Day 2 . Vilnius
- Day 3. Vilnius - Riga
- Day 4. Riga
- Day 5 .Riga
- Day 6. Riga - Tallinn
- Day 7. Tallinn
- Day 8. Tallinn - Helsinki
- Day 9. Helsinki
- Day 10. Helsinki - St. Petersburg
- Day 11. St. Petersburg
- Day 12. St. Petersburg
- Day 13. St. Petersburg - Moscow
- Day 14. Moscow
- Day 15. Moscow
- Day 16. Moscow Departure
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Best of The Baltics, Helsinki, St. Petersburg, Moscow in 16 days
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Vilnius16 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$68USD $2,197
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Vilnius16 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$68USD $2,197
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Vilnius16 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$68USD $2,197
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Vilnius16 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$68USD $2,197
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Vilnius16 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$68USD $2,197
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Vilnius16 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$68USD $2,197
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Vilnius16 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$65USD $2,090
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Vilnius16 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$65USD $2,090
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Vilnius16 DaysMondayAug 5, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$65USD $2,090
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Vilnius16 DaysMondayAug 12, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$65USD $2,090
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroLithuania , Latvia , Estonia and Finland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Russia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Russia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland and Russia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Vilnius is the starting point and Moscow is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Baltic Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $2,090 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2090 for The Best of The Baltics, Helsinki, St. Petersburg, Moscow in 16 days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Baltic Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Baltic Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,556 km.
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 262 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 280 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 81 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
- 300 km
- St Petersburg (Russia)
- 633 km
- Moscow (Russia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,090 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Best of The Baltics, Helsinki, St. Petersburg, Moscow in 16 days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Best of The Baltics, Helsinki, St. Petersburg, Moscow in 16 days