The Best of Belarus and The Baltics in 11 days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,158
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Minsk and end in Tallinn! With the coach / bus tour The Best of Belarus and The Baltics in 11 days, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Minsk, Belarus and 3 other destinations in Europe. The Best of Belarus and The Baltics in 11 days includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- MAMichaelWritten on June 18, 20182.5 - AverageEven After travelling to over 50 countries using ten tour companies, I never experienced anything like this. Baltic Tours accurately described the travel program however they could not properly prepare me for the trip because of simply not properly advising on a visa for Belarus. Instead of acquiring a stamp visa needed to leave the country on a bus, they sent me a letter of introduction and neglected to tell me I HAD to obtain a passport visa. There was another person in my group who also did not have the proper paperwork. As a result, when driving 2 hours to the border and not having a visa, we were put in a taxi (at our cost) and sent back to Minsk. We were given the advice to go back to the hotel and nothing else despite the fact we had paid nearly $2000 for 10 days in four cities adhering to very close travel times. The cab took us to the airport where we paid him 60 Euros each and managed to book a late flight via three cities to catch the tour group in Vilnius. The tickets cost 250 Euros each. Out flight arrived in Vilnius however our luggage did not. Despite the fact I told Izveta at Baltic Tours when we would arrive, there was no ride to pick us up. The taxi fare was 30 Euros each. After enduring almost 3 days without my luggage including my medicine, Air Baltic managed to find it but would not deliver it to the hotel, costing me 30 Euros to pick it up. Of course my valuable sunglasses were also missing out of my luggage. I lost a full day in Vilnius out of only two there, wasting more of my sunk costs into this tour company. DO NOT BOOK BALTIC TOURS TO BELARUS OR TO ANYWHERE ELSE. I wasted hundreds of dollars due to simple company GROSS incompetence AND indifference. It's a shame because Belarus and the Baltic States are quite lovely but are horribly served by one tourist company. My OVERALL experience was also tainted by what should have been a very simple action of acquiring a visa and sending it OR MAKING IT VERY CLEAR WHAT WAS NEEDED.Show detailed ratingsBaltic Tours commented on this reviewDear Michael, We are really sad to hear about your experience but regarding visa procedure you have been informed as you could see in all our conversation through TourRadar. It was clearly stated from the beginning that with our issued visa support letter you need to apply for visa at the airport. On 15th of May was sent visa support document and was noted "Please note, that you are obtaining visa at the airport therefore you need to follow sign VISA at the airport and not to pass through customs control without visa!" We are issuing all needed documents for visa but not visa itself.
- CCharlotteWritten on March 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentFirst of all, I would like to say a lot of good words for Rasa. It was such a pleasure. Such a lovely tour and nostalgic memories! It was a wonderful holiday with everything planned. I will never forget lovely Folklore dinner at Restaurant Belmontas in Lithuania. It was worth it! What about tour and cities – Riga just stole my heart! Gauja National Park like a fairy tail, so if you are planning to come here, I guarantee you will lose your mind. Someday I will come back to the Baltic States and of course with Baltic Tours :)Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1. Minsk
- Day 2. Minsk
- Day 3. Minsk
- Day 4. Minsk - Vilnius
- Day 5. Vilnius
- Day 6. Vilnius - Riga
- Day 7. Riga
- Day 8. Riga
- Day 9. Riga - Tallinn
- Day 10. Tallinn
- Day 11. Tallinn
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather, 57 years old23rd September 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Best of Belarus and The Baltics in 11 days
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayJun 6, 2019from Minsk11 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$36USD $1,158
- ThursdayJun 20, 2019from Minsk11 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$36USD $1,158
- ThursdayJul 4, 2019from Minsk11 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$36USD $1,158
- ThursdayJul 18, 2019from Minsk11 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$36USD $1,158
- ThursdayAug 1, 2019from Minsk11 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$36USD $1,158
- ThursdayAug 15, 2019from Minsk11 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$36USD $1,158
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroLithuania , Latvia and Estonia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Belarus. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Belarus, Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Minsk is the starting point and Tallinn is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Baltic Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $1,158 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1158 for The Best of Belarus and The Baltics in 11 days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Baltic Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Baltic Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 714 km.
- Minsk (Belarus)
- 172 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 262 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 280 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,158 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Best of Belarus and The Baltics in 11 days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Best of Belarus and The Baltics in 11 days