West Coast Encompassed Northbound
- Our saving
- US $ 3,700
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Camping, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
Other reviews about Intrepid Travel:Write a review
- Andrea Alberto Annaratone's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.0 - Goodvery cultural but also funny tour, with many moment to share with local aborigenal people and swim in beautiful places. ... Read more
- Lynette Nevarez Urias's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentThe tour was amazing. I really recommend it and the guide was the best.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-2: Pinnacles Desert & Kalbarri National Park
- Day 3-4: Shark Bay World Heritage Area
- Day 5-6: Coral Bay
- Day 7: Karijini National Park
- Day 10: Port Hedland & Pardoo Station
- Day 11: Broome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane7th September 2018
West Coast Encompassed Northbound
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from Perth12 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Broome5 seats left$95USD $3,700
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from Perth12 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Broome5 seats left$95USD $3,700
- WednesdayJul 24, 2019from Perth12 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to BroomeOnly 3 seats left$95USD $3,700Book Now Hold my
- WednesdaySep 4, 2019from Perth12 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Broome6 seats left$95USD $3,700
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Perth is the starting point and Broome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 December 2018 the full payment of $3,700 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3700 for West Coast Encompassed Northbound, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Perth (Australia)
- 167 km
- Nambung National Park (Australia)
- 13 km
- Cervantes (Australia)
- 197 km
- Geraldton (Australia)
- 126 km
- Kalbarri (Australia)
- 218 km
- Shark Bay (Australia)
- 21 km
- Denham (Australia)
- 40 km
- Shell Beach (Australia)
- 47 km
- Monkey Mia (Australia)
- 102 km
- Hamelin Pool (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,700 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 937 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 68 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 3,322 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers