Unusual Florence: Street food, handcraft & trekking
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 13:12:49
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Visit Florence's famous street food stands
- Explore the market of San Lorenzo
- See Monte Santo
- Wander the streets of Florence
- Age range
- 15 to 65 year olds
Start and end in Florence! With the sightseeing tour Unusual Florence: Street food, handcraft & trekking, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Florence, Italy. Unusual Florence: Street food, handcraft & trekking includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals.
Other reviews about Find Your Italy:Write a review
- Marijana Bergman's review about another Find Your Italy tour5.0 - ExcellentIt was an amazing tour!
- Danielle's review about another Find Your Italy tour5.0 - ExcellentWe really appreciated the whole tour, particularly the Venice food tour with tasting of local fish tapas and wine. Being... Read more
- Harry de Jonge's review about another Find Your Italy tour4.0 - GoodOverall, it was a good trip. The tours were all fantastic, particularly the Venice food tour with Barbara, and the Trast... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Florence, Street food trekking with our local “buddy”
- Day 2: Florence, Artisans & Handcrafts Laboratories
- Day 3: Florence countryside, Easy trekking to the Monastery Certosa di Firenze
- Day 4: Departure or Tour Extension
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Florence.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Find Your Italy booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Unusual Florence: Street food, handcraft & trekking, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Find Your Italy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Find Your Italy tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Unusual Florence: Street food, handcraft & trekking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours