Culture, Music and Tastes of Northern Italy
Start and end in Milan! With the discovery tour Culture, Music and Tastes of Northern Italy, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Milan, Italy and 8 other destinations in Italy. Culture, Music and Tastes of Northern Italy includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals.
- Age range
- 4 to 80 year olds
- Private Vehicle
Other reviews about Find Your Italy:Write a review
- Anne Tompson's review about another Find Your Italy tour4.5 - ExcellentMy only criticism was the timing, we got in to our hotels so late, perhaps less time spent at some of the events eg the ... Read more
- Terry Evans's review about another Find Your Italy tour4.0 - GoodGood trip but not for those who are not confident about getting from a to b by themselves as the tour is very much self ... Read more
- Jane O'Donnell's review about another Find Your Italy tour4.5 - ExcellentThe first 4 days were great with the small group of 12 people. It was much busier with the larger group of 50. Grazia's ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Milan & Aperitif on Navigli
- Day 2: Milan-Cremona-Parma
- Day 3: Castles of Parma area , Verdi native town & Culatello Ham Tasting
- Day 4: Parmigiano Reggiano producer- Modena Balsamic vinegar tasting- Ferrari Museum -Bologna
- Day 5: Bologna walking tour - Facultative cooking class
- Day 6: Bologna-Mantua -Verona walking tour
- Day 7: Garda lake – Valpolicella wine tasting - Bergamo
- Day 8: (Bergamo)-Milano & departure
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Barbara, 63 years old5th October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Milan.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Find Your Italy booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Culture, Music and Tastes of Northern Italy, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Find Your Italy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Find Your Italy tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 481 km.
- Milan (Italy)
- 75 km
- Cremona (Italy)
- 45 km
- Parma (Italy)
- 49 km
- Modena (Italy)
- 38 km
- Bologna (Italy)
- 85 km
- Mantova (Italy)
- 35 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 33 km
- Lake Garda (Italy)
- 75 km
- Bergamo (Italy)
- 46 km
- Milan (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Culture, Music and Tastes of Northern Italy via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,005 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours