The Best of Scandinavia in 10 days
- Our saving
- US $ 2,473
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- ASANNEWritten on September 2, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe tour was fantastic. The tour guide was highly professional. The accommodation was a great variety of hotels in fabulous locations. some historical buildings, one perched on the hillside- all 3 or 4 star hotels. One thing that I hadn't expected is that in scandinavia a single room is a small room with a single bed. This wasn't a problem, just something interesting. The tour was run by a company called Borealis and some of the information I had was a bit different to that which others and the tour guide had (such as meeting time for English speakers and some tour details) this was not a problem, but worth considering when booking.Show detailed ratings
- CSChorWritten on July 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe tour was fabulous and thanks to Ms Iveta from Baltic Tours. All the bookings from airport transfer, hotel reservations, transportation and tour were very good and efficient except on one occasion. On July 8 upon arrival Oslo the driver did not put up a banner with our names and therefore we have been kept waiting for 45 mins at the harbour. The Oslo panoramic tour starting point was far away from the hotel and due to delay the driver sent us to hotel it resulted that we couldn't catch the tour on time which starts at 10:30 am. We have to get our own transport and find the location of the tour starting point. Since we can't get onto the Oslo city tour we have paid ourselves for the Hop On Hop Off tour by Grayline on that same day and we've paid 513NOK. We've called the emergency number given and there was no reference number given to me on the transfer hence they can't trace the booking. It was an unpleasant morning on July 8. Otherwise, the rest of the itinerary is good.Show detailed ratings
- FFabianaWritten on March 29, 20175.0 - ExcellentI had a lovely tour in fabulous Scandinavia. The trip started in Copenhagen where my biggest impression was Nyhavn with its colorful small houses where nice restaurants are located. I loved them! Don’t forget the famous Little Mermaid, of course. Another day started in Oslo, Norway. Sightseeing tour let us enjoy an amazing architecture of this city, Frogner Park and City Hall as it led us to Hallingdal Valley in a small town surrounded by spectacular view of the mountains. Beautiful nature and Voringsfossen Waterfall are definitely worth a visit. No need to tell about everything we did or saw - this whole tour was an amazing experience and I strongly recommend it to everyone who loves Scandinavian style, architecture and nature!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1. Copenhagen
- Day 2. Copenhagen - Oslo
- Day 3. Oslo - Eidfjord
- Day 4. Eidfjord - Bergen
- Day 5. Bergen - Stalheim
- Day 6. Stalheim - Fagernes
- Day 7. Fagernes - Oslo
- Day 8. Oslo - Stockholm
- Day 9 (Friday)
- Day 10. Stockholm Departure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
How big are the groups?
The maximum number - 45 persons per group. Usually it is around 34-38.
- May 1, 2017
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
- January 1, 2017
I'm travelling solo. Is a single supplement mandatory?
Yes, if you're travelling solo, the single room supplement is mandatory.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra9th January 2018
The Best of Scandinavia in 10 days
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- ThursdayMay 24, 2018from Copenhagen10 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Stockholm8 seats left$103USD $2,473
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Copenhagen10 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Stockholm8 seats left$103USD $2,473
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from Copenhagen10 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Stockholm8 seats left$103USD $2,473
- ThursdayJul 5, 2018from Copenhagen10 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Stockholm8 seats left$103USD $2,473
- ThursdayJul 12, 2018from Copenhagen10 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Stockholm8 seats left$103USD $2,473
- ThursdayJul 19, 2018from Copenhagen10 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Stockholm8 seats left$103USD $2,473
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Copenhagen10 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Stockholm8 seats left$103USD $2,473
- ThursdayAug 2, 2018from Copenhagen10 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Stockholm8 seats left$103USD $2,473
- ThursdayAug 9, 2018from Copenhagen10 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Stockholm8 seats left$103USD $2,473
- ThursdayAug 16, 2018from Copenhagen10 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Stockholm8 seats left$103USD $2,473
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Norway and Sweden. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Copenhagen is the starting point and Stockholm is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Baltic Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 July 2018 the full payment of $2,473 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2473 for The Best of Scandinavia in 10 days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Baltic Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Baltic Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 483 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 213 km
- Eidfjord (Norway)
- 96 km
- Bergen (Norway)
- 92 km
- Stalheim (Norway)
- 136 km
- Fagernes (Norway)
- 146 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 416 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,473 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,926 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Best of Scandinavia in 10 days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Best of Scandinavia in 10 days