The Best of Scandinavia in 10 days
- Our saving
- US $ 2,486
- JUST PAY $518 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- IBIsabelWritten on February 5, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We’ve been using Baltic Tours since 2017 and we love them. They have very efficient staff, friendly and acvompdating. Their tours are well run, guides are all professional, vehicles are very comfortable. The hotels are all very good. The food is... Read more
- SSueWritten on June 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very enjoyable and well organised, guide was very helpful
- BRBruceWritten on June 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A good quick look at Scandinavia. Did not get to see much of Sweden before moving on. Guide was very knowledgeable and helpful. Overall a very enjoyable trip.
- ASANNEWritten on September 2, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was fantastic. The tour guide was highly professional. The accommodation was a great variety of hotels in fabulous locations. some historical buildings, one perched on the hillside- all 3 or 4 star hotels. One thing that I hadn't expected is that... Read more
- COCarolWritten on July 24, 20171.5 - Rather poor
My tour was riddled with disaster. It was an overcrowded tour. The participants were managed very badly with resultant emergence of ill will amongst group. Meals at particular locations were revolting. Destination management in Copenhagen failed to book my... Read moreShow detailed ratingsBaltic Tours commented on this reviewDear Carol, thank your for feedback. It's the first time we faced such problems due to very high season and mistakes by our partners. We are sorry for all inconveniences caused.
- CSChorWritten on July 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was fabulous and thanks to Ms Iveta from Baltic Tours. All the bookings from airport transfer, hotel reservations, transportation and tour were very good and efficient except on one occasion. On July 8 upon arrival Oslo the driver did not put up a... Read more
- FFabianaWritten on March 29, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a lovely tour in fabulous Scandinavia. The trip started in Copenhagen where my biggest impression was Nyhavn with its colorful small houses where nice restaurants are located. I loved them! Don’t forget the famous Little Mermaid, of course. Another... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Arrival to Copenhagen
- Day 2. Copenhagen - Oslo
- Day 3. Oslo - Eidfjord
- Day 4. Eidfjord - Bergen
- Day 5. Bergen - Stalheim
- Day 6. Stalheim - Fagernes
- Day 7. Fagernes - Oslo
- Day 8. Oslo - Stockholm
- Day 9 (Friday)
- Day 10. Stockholm Departure
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How big are the groups?
The maximum number - 45 persons per group. Usually it is around 34-38.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
If you are travelling alone on this tour, a mandatory single supplement will be added to the tour price. You can see the additional surcharge on the 'Book Now' page.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gim Yang, 33 years old26th February 2017
The Best of Scandinavia in 10 days
- ThursdayJun 6, 2019from Copenhagen10 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Stockholm0 seats left$104USD $2,486
- ThursdayJun 13, 2019from Copenhagen10 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Stockholm0 seats left$104USD $2,486
- ThursdayJun 27, 2019from Copenhagen10 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Stockholm8 seats left$104USD $2,486
- ThursdayJul 11, 2019from Copenhagen10 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Stockholm0 seats left$104USD $2,492
- ThursdayJul 25, 2019from Copenhagen10 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Stockholm8 seats left$104USD $2,492
- ThursdayAug 8, 2019from Copenhagen10 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Stockholm8 seats left$104USD $2,492
- ThursdayAug 22, 2019from Copenhagen10 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Stockholm8 seats left$104USD $2,492
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Norway and Sweden. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Copenhagen is the starting point and Stockholm is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Baltic Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2019 the full payment of $2,486 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2486 for The Best of Scandinavia in 10 days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Baltic Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Baltic Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 483 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 213 km
- Eidfjord (Norway)
- 96 km
- Bergen (Norway)
- 92 km
- Stalheim (Norway)
- 136 km
- Fagernes (Norway)
- 146 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 416 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,486 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,104 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Best of Scandinavia in 10 days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Best of Scandinavia in 10 days