Bike & Wine in Abruzzo
- Visit some local vineyards
- Take part to a wine and olive oil tasting
- Cycle surrounded by unforgettable panoramas
- Discover some wonderful historical villages
- Age range
- 18 to 60 year olds
- Physical Rating
Start and end in Rome! With the bicycle tour Bike & Wine in Abruzzo, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Rome, Italy and 20 other destinations in Italy. Bike & Wine in Abruzzo is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
- Rather Poor
- LFLorraineWritten on September 19, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe bike & wine tour was all that I expected & more; more contact with the local population, more lovely local food , lovely rooms to stay in, & more hills. What was I thinking by not hiring an ebike? The visit to the river on day one was a lovely surprise & was enjoyed immensely especially after 3 days in Rome.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome-L’Aquila
- Day 2: L'Aquila: along the streets of the vines. MTB (43 km, 250 mt of elevation gain)
- Day 3: Teramo: the wine roads. MTB (40 km, 275 mt of elevation gain). Morning transfer.
- Day 4: Pescara: wine itineraries. MTB (41 km, 345 mtof elevation gain). Morning transfer.
- Day 5: Chieti: wine paths in the hills of Chieti. MTB (39 km, 243 mt of elevation gain). Morning transfer.
- Day 6: Departure
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Find Your Italy booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Bike & Wine in Abruzzo, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Find Your Italy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Find Your Italy tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 521 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 90 km
- L'Aquila (Italy)
- 30 km
- Navelli (Italy)
- 11 km
- Popoli (Italy)
- 5 km
- Vittorito (Italy)
- 18 km
- Capodacqua (Italy)
- 9 km
- Bussi Sul Tirino (Italy)
- 68 km
- Corropoli (Italy)
- 2 km
- Nereto (Italy)
- 4 km
- Sant'Omero (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Bike & Wine in Abruzzo via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Bike & Wine in Abruzzo