Interlaken Winter - Meet Us There
- Our saving
- US $ 268
- +1 Destinations
- Relax & enjoy the beautiful Swiss scenery
- Oprtional activities; Helleskiing, skydiving, or night sledding
- Eat traditional Swiss fondue
- Learn the eventful history of Switerland
- Rather Poor
- JakeWritten on March 20, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I went on many incredible Bus2Alps weekend trips and to me, Jarrett stood out as the most professional and dependable guide-leader. What made him authentic is that he genuinely cared about every travelers' personal experience and made an effort to reach... Read more
- RWRobWritten on March 17, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip was my favorite trip of my study abroad experience so far. Going to Interlaken to snowboard the Swiss Alps was on my bucket list already, and Bus2Alps made it so much easier to check that off. The guide, Jarrett Nixon, explained everything that we... Read more
- MMikeWritten on March 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Skiing in the Swiss Alps was one of best experiences of my life. Tyler was our guide and showed us great trails while on the mountain and awesome places to grab food and drinks afterwards. The amount of likes he gets on his facebook photos attests to how... Read more
- LLeoWritten on March 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Went to Interlaken with the Bus2Alps team. Accommodations, the slopes, the people were all great. Tyler Young was our tour guide, he helped us every step of the way in showing us around the confusing train system and the slopes, great dude. Overall had a... Read more
- KKimWritten on March 16, 20152.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
It was definitely a nice hotel but I was not sure what I was paying for since nothing was included, except a breakfast of toast. I also got pink eye from Balmer's so I gave the accommodation a very low review.
- AnonymousWritten on February 10, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
AMAZING!! Best weekend of my life and it was worth every penny! I highly recommend the snow shoe trekking tour and night sledding! Both are so much fun and something you probably will not get the change to do again. If you are ski or snowboard, definitely... Read more
- GiannaWritten on March 3, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Interlaken Winter was absolutely amazing... I did not want to leave Switzerland!
- GiannaWritten on March 3, 20141.0 - BadShow detailed ratings
Interlaken Winter was an absolutely amazing trip... I didn't want to leave Switzerland!
- ZachWritten on December 27, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
- CarolynWritten on December 20, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Days 2 & 3
- Day 4
- Optional Activities
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Main Page Video
- Why We Travel
- Weekend in Interlaken
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What time do we get back to Geneva airport
The expected departure time from Interlaken to Geneva airport on the final day of this tour is 16:00 pm. For obvious reasons, the transit time is subject to small changes but you would be expected to be at Geneva Airport between 18:00pm and 19:00pm .
Are ski passes and ski gear included in the price of this trip?
Ski passes and the hire of ski gear is not included in this trip. These can be purchased while on the tour.
I was just wondering if this tour includes passes to the snow and gear hire, or is that purchased separately?
Please note that ski passes and rental of equipment are not included in the price of this tour, but can be purchased while on the tour.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Graduated from Penn State University in 2012 when I moved to Italy to live the dream guiding American..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Page, 60 years old4th October 2018
Interlaken Winter - Meet Us There
- ThursdayNov 29, 2018from Geneva4 DaysSundayDec 2, 2018to Geneva10+ seats left$5USD $268
- ThursdayDec 6, 2018from Geneva4 DaysSundayDec 9, 2018to Geneva8 seats left$5USD $268
- ThursdayJan 17, 2019from Geneva4 DaysSundayJan 20, 2019to Geneva10+ seats left$6USD $290
- ThursdayJan 24, 2019from Geneva4 DaysSundayJan 27, 2019to Geneva10+ seats left$6USD $290
- ThursdayJan 31, 2019from Geneva4 DaysSundayFeb 3, 2019to Geneva10+ seats left$6USD $290
- ThursdayFeb 7, 2019from Geneva4 DaysSundayFeb 10, 2019to Geneva10+ seats left$6USD $290
- ThursdayFeb 14, 2019from Geneva4 DaysSundayFeb 17, 2019to Geneva10+ seats left$6USD $290
- ThursdayFeb 21, 2019from Geneva4 DaysSundayFeb 24, 2019to Geneva10+ seats left$6USD $290
- ThursdayFeb 28, 2019from Geneva4 DaysSundayMar 3, 2019to Geneva10+ seats left$6USD $290
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Geneva.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bus2alps booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 January 2019 the full payment of $268 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $268 for Interlaken Winter - Meet Us There, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bus2alps will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bus2alps tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Geneva (Switzerland)
- 143 km
- Interlaken (Switzerland)
- 143 km
- Geneva (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $268 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,448 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Interlaken Winter - Meet Us There via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 32 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Interlaken Winter - Meet Us There