Interlaken Winter - Meet Us There
- +1 Destinations
- Relax & enjoy the beautiful Swiss scenery
- Oprtional activities; Helleskiing, skydiving, or night sledding
- Eat traditional Swiss fondue
- Learn the eventful history of Switerland
- Age range
- 18 to 30 year olds
- Rather Poor
- JakeWritten on March 20, 20155.0 - ExcellentI went on many incredible Bus2Alps weekend trips and to me, Jarrett stood out as the most professional and dependable guide-leader. What made him authentic is that he genuinely cared about every travelers' personal experience and made an effort to reach out to others and assist those in need.Show detailed ratings
- RWRobWritten on March 17, 20154.5 - ExcellentThis trip was my favorite trip of my study abroad experience so far. Going to Interlaken to snowboard the Swiss Alps was on my bucket list already, and Bus2Alps made it so much easier to check that off. The guide, Jarrett Nixon, explained everything that we needed to know and made sure we had a worry free trip. He went snowboarding with my group the first day, which made the trip. He knew all of the good slopes for our level of skill and made sure we hit some of the more scenic trails with beautiful views. I couldn't have asked for a better day and that is mostly because of Bus2Alps and Jarrett in particular. I got every bit of my moneys worth and some, which is saying a lot given the price and my college student budget. Thanks to Jarrett and the rest of the company for a great trip.Show detailed ratings
- MMikeWritten on March 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentSkiing in the Swiss Alps was one of best experiences of my life. Tyler was our guide and showed us great trails while on the mountain and awesome places to grab food and drinks afterwards. The amount of likes he gets on his facebook photos attests to how awesome and genuine he is. Anyone traveling abroad should consider what a Bus2Alps trip has to offer, including the all the cool people they together. Thanks for the great times!Show detailed ratings
- LLeoWritten on March 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentWent to Interlaken with the Bus2Alps team. Accommodations, the slopes, the people were all great. Tyler Young was our tour guide, he helped us every step of the way in showing us around the confusing train system and the slopes, great dude. Overall had a fantastic time and would go back a hundred times over if I could.Show detailed ratings
- KKimWritten on March 16, 20152.5 - AverageIt was definitely a nice hotel but I was not sure what I was paying for since nothing was included, except a breakfast of toast. I also got pink eye from Balmer's so I gave the accommodation a very low review.Show detailed ratings
- AnonymousWritten on February 10, 20155.0 - ExcellentAMAZING!! Best weekend of my life and it was worth every penny! I highly recommend the snow shoe trekking tour and night sledding! Both are so much fun and something you probably will not get the change to do again. If you are ski or snowboard, definitely get at least a day pass for the slopes! It was the best day by far and I wish I would have gone both days instead of just one. I cannot say enough great things about this trip to Interlaken! I already booked another trip with Bus2alps to the French Riviera right when I got home! :)Show detailed ratings
- GiannaWritten on March 3, 20141.0 - BadInterlaken Winter was an absolutely amazing trip... I didn't want to leave Switzerland!Show detailed ratings
- ZachWritten on December 27, 2013Show detailed ratings5.0 - Excellent
- CarolynWritten on December 20, 2013Show detailed ratings5.0 - Excellent
- BPBrynWritten on December 20, 20135.0 - ExcellentI traveled with Bus2Alps to Interlaken, Switzerland in the winter of 2011 while studying abroad in Rome. It was an amazing trip, and one of the highlights of my semester. The trip gave us just the right amount of planned, organized events, and also free time to do what we wanted. Bus2Alps helped bring together a really fun group of students all studying abroad and allowed us to enjoy a great weekend in the Alps. The transportation to and from was easy and actually enjoyable. The planned events while there were also really fun- there were so many events to take part in and chose from! I attended the party in the woods, where we had awesome food, drinks, and fun. We went zip-lining through the alps, and went to the Christmas markets in downtown Interlaken. One of the best parts was the amazing hostile we stayed at . It was clean, modern, safe, and really fun! Awesome trip, thank you Bus2Alps!!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Days 2 & 3
- Day 4
- Optional Activities
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Why We Travel
- Weekend in Interlaken
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
What time do we get back to Geneva airport
The expected departure time from Interlaken to Geneva airport on the final day of this tour is 16:00 pm. For obvious reasons, the transit time is subject to small changes but you would be expected to be at Geneva Airport between 18:00pm and 19:00pm .
- September 6, 2016
Are ski passes and ski gear included in the price of this trip?
Ski passes and the hire of ski gear is not included in this trip. These can be purchased while on the tour.
- September 1, 2016
I was just wondering if this tour includes passes to the snow and gear hire, or is that purchased separately?
Please note that ski passes and rental of equipment are not included in the price of this tour, but can be purchased while on the tour.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Graduated from Penn State University in 2012 when I moved to Italy to live the dream guiding American..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra9th January 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Geneva.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bus2Alps booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 May 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Interlaken Winter - Meet Us There, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bus2Alps will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bus2Alps tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Geneva (Switzerland)
- 143 km
- Interlaken (Switzerland)
- 143 km
- Geneva (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,447 tours in Europe
- covered by 190 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Interlaken Winter - Meet Us There via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 32 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Interlaken Winter - Meet Us There