Winter Adventure with Northern Lights
- +10 Destinations
- Iceland South Coast
- Search for the Northern Lights
- See the famous Gullfoss waterfall
- Visit the Sólheimajökull glacier
- Discover the famous Skógafoss waterfall
- Age range
- 10 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- BBertaWritten on January 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe tour was wonderful and I would really like to do it again.Show detailed ratings
- BBertaWritten on January 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentI enjoyed the trip very much and your expert knowledge, coupled with your local anecdotes, gave the whole trip an air of bonhomie I've found to be missing on other guided trips I have been on. The organisation was splendid, the accommodation delightful and the food plentiful. Thank you so much for making the trip a really interesting adventureShow detailed ratings
- IIrisWritten on January 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentMany thanks for a fantastic few days. The trip exceeded all my expectations from a learning and enjoyment perspective. I appreciate all the planning put into the trip – I also understand all the contingencies required to cater for the ever changing climate. It all went like clockwork in my view.Show detailed ratings
- SJSigurdurWritten on January 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentEverything went well perfectly and all the participants where happy. Concerning your driver, he did very well, safety driving, cooperative and nice to everybody. Especially for the lady using wheelchair, he did great help.Show detailed ratings
- SJSigurdurWritten on January 2, 20175.0 - Excellent“Awesome scenery and GT Travel enabled us to access and learn so much about the area in those five days. Thank you.” – SJShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1- Selfoss
- Day 2: The Golden Circle - Gullfoss - Geysir - Þingvellir
- Day 3: The South Shore - Seljalandsfoss - Skógafoss - Reynisfjara - Vík
- Day 4: Reykjavík City Sightseeing
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
If I make a booking as a single person and there is no one else to share the room with, would I then pay the single supplement?
If you organise the Single Supplement in advance then you'll be paying an extra cost, however if you do not organise this you will be paired in a twin share accommodation. If there is an uneven group size and you end up with a single room at one of the destinations you would not be charged extra for that night.
Is there a cost for transfers if the flight arrives/departs at a different time?
The transfer times are fixed and if a different transfer had to be organised this would be at an extra cost which would be determined after the tour operator has more information about your flight details etc.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shereen22nd June 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Keflavik is the starting point and Reykjavik is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this GT Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Winter Adventure with Northern Lights, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and GT Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for GT Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Keflavik (Iceland)
- 40 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 49 km
- Selfoss (Iceland)
- 49 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 13 km
- Gullfoss Waterfall (Iceland)
- 32 km
- Laugarvatn (Iceland)
- 20 km
- Thingvellir (Iceland)
- 91 km
- Seljalandsfoss (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Skogafoss (Iceland)
- 28 km
- Vik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Winter Adventure with Northern Lights via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Winter Adventure with Northern Lights