London to Oktoberfest Train
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 646
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in London! With the oktoberfest tour London to Oktoberfest Train, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through London, England and Munich. London to Oktoberfest Train includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
- All Inclusive
- Rather Poor
- DDanielFreemanWritten on April 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was very well run. Although you would think the travel to Munich from London would be slow we had a great group of people to get to know and time flew by. The Stoke campsite is an added bonus on your arrival. It is like a festival within a festival we had DJ's and unlimited booze (which helped me spend less money at Oktoberfest) and all round good times. The food there was also really good, we had breakfast and dinner included, I was a bit worried with camp food you would think its basic meals but the chefs there really put in the effort. I met a whole lot of new people and they are still my friends now. In past experiences the guides can have a sort of us and them mentality but the staff always mingled wanting to get to know you. Thanks again Stoke Travel, I will be sure to come back this year, money well spent!Show detailed ratings
- AAshleighWritten on September 28, 20171.5 - Rather poorNope, nope, nope! Do yourself a favour and don’t do it. (Disclaimer- our escorts to and from Munich were awesome, no fault on their part, they did the best they could with the resources they had, ILY Georgie and crewShow detailed ratingsStoke Travel commented on this reviewHi Ashleigh, thanks for your feedback. It helps us to continue to do better. Glad the guides were good! They had a great time with you guys. The multiple train situation is a reality of travel around Europe. It isn't ideal but we're working within their constraints. The train company that we worked with did their best to keep us in the same carriages and we planned the changes to be as stress-free as possible - a couple of hours in a bar in Paris is all part of the experience! The journey back with the "no seat" situation was unfortunately out of our control. The previous train was delayed so train guests who were not supposed to be on our train were on and took our seats. I believe my train guides tried to do everything they could to get people to move and in the end they found you seats together elsewhere. Again, this is not ideal but we did everything we could to rectify this unfortunate situation. The train guards were stricter then we expected, we hoped that everyone would be able to drink, chat, and have a general party on the way to Munich but due to a couple of previous customers who took it way too far our reputation with the train company was shattered instantly, so yes, your party experience was lacking on the train but I hope the campsite booze and partying made up for it! Our unlimited bar hours are 8am to 11pm. 16 hours to enjoy it. If you ever have any troubles with your tent please do hit up our Welcome Crew who can fix these issues for you. Unfortunately with any festival with big numbers, queues are part and parcel. Sorry about the plot twists!
- MMaddieWritten on September 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentStoketoberfest 2017 with Stoke Travel was my first experience with this company.I have since returned to England with a lot of great memories and cannot fault the staff throughout the whole weekend, everyone was super friendly, and really made me feel at home. I will definitley be returning next year and i'd like to give a big shot out to the guru tent for helping me get the Okotberfest beer halls and the city !!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London to Munich
- Day 2: Munich
- Day 3: Munich
- Day 4: Munich to London
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Oktoberfest 2015
- Buzzy Kiwi Oktoberfest
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- The Stoke Travel Passport
- A day in the life at Stoketoberfest
- The Stoke Travel Passport explained
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mercedes16th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
London to Oktoberfest Train
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridaySep 21, 2018from London4 DaysMondaySep 24, 2018to London10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $27USD $646
- FridaySep 28, 2018from London4 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to London10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $27USD $646
- FridayOct 5, 2018from London4 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to London10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $27USD $646
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Stoke Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 July 2018 the full payment of $646 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $646 for London to Oktoberfest Train, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Stoke Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Stoke Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,838 km.
- London (England)
- 919 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 0 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 919 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $646 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,926 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for London to Oktoberfest Train via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on London to Oktoberfest Train