Ski, Snowboard - 'Going Back Country'
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 19:12:05
- Our saving
- US $ 680
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Ethan "This was my first H.O.F.N.A.R holiday and i had the great plesure of spending two weeks with the hofnar crew. I was really happy with the whole "style" in which daniel and sue ran this holiday. it was very relaxed and homely but at the same time we had a great laugh and went out of an eveing for a half or "two". the mountains where in great shape, they really take care of the piste's in Morzine an..."
Start and end in Geneva! With the ski, snowboard & snow tour Ski, Snowboard - 'Going Back Country', you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Geneva, Switzerland and 4 other destinations in Europe. Ski, Snowboard - 'Going Back Country' is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- LlesleybeckWritten on April 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentI loved the variation in what we did day to day, it was really challenging and I would never have done some of the things we did otherwise, would love to go againShow detailed ratings
- AJAydinWritten on February 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentAbsolutely amazing trip, met some really great people and the skiing was awesome. Not really what I expected but in a good way, it wasn’t ran like your average chalet holiday, within 30 minuets it felt like I was on a holiday with a group friends I just hadn’t met yet. Our host Daniel seemed to be holiday with us which just added this reflaxed atmosphere and made everyone feel at ease. Couldn’t recommend HOFNAR enough and if you like me and struggle to get commitment out your friends to go skiing...... look no further. Thanks again HOFNARShow detailed ratings
- JBJamesWritten on February 12, 20185.0 - Excellenth.o.f.n.a.r does exactly what is says on the tin - i.e. you go along to the week alone but come back with a load of new friends after having had a fantastic week in the snow. Our week can only be described as 'BIG'! Daniel is an excellent host (although im not sure how he finds the non-stop energy as I'm spent after a week and I've not done much cooking and cleaning!) and will make you feel at home with delicious food and banter. Highly recommend the off-piste week but do ensure you are already at a high standard of skiing/boarding otherwise you wont keep up. Will definitely be coming next year and will recommend to my other ski chums they do the same! Great work h.o.f.n.a.r!! See you next time!!Show detailed ratings
- TWThomasWritten on February 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentExceptional service and value for money. The hosts could not be more accommodating and everyone is almost guaranteed a good time. Having been to numerous catered chalets over the years, I can authoritatively say that HOFNAR is easily one of, if not the, best.Show detailed ratings
- NickWritten on March 2, 20145.0 - ExcellentAs someone who has been snowboarding for over ten years and always gone away with a group of friends and had an amazing time, snow holidays mean a lot to me. Then in the last few years the group I went with had been getting smaller and smaller as friends started to get married, get mortgages, have children or move away, until I came to the realisation that the only way I would get a trip to the snow was if I went as a solo traveller. So I started looking to see what companies specialised in solo snow holidays, and I searched the web and found Hofnar, I was not expecting to have a holiday like the epic trips I used to have with my friends just needed some slope time. But to be honest how wrong could I have been not only did I have an epic holiday, but going as a solo traveller I also came home after making some great new snow friends and some great times on piste and off piste. So a couple of yeas later and back from my 7th trip in three seasons I have nothing but good things say about Hofnar. As soon as you arrive you are welcomed with a drink, to meet the rest of the guests who could be a solo travellers, groups, or couples but always seem to to be a like minded group up for a good week. Then you can settle in to the brilliant Chalet Skade with good sized clean rooms, which is well positioned about 5 minute walk from the Super Morzine lift and about 10 minutes from the centre of Morzine where it is all happening with great bars, clubs and restaurants for some awesome après action. The chalet itself is very homely with an open fire to relax in front of after a hard day on the slopes, or if relaxing in the hot tub is more or thing you can head to the outside tub and look out over the valley and over Morzine while soaking away the days skiing. Food wise the hosts will do you proud with a continental breakfast every morning and even a good old English fry up on one day as well. Dinners are always very good with three courses, and very filling to get you fueled for the next day and come with a good supply of wine or beer. But what really makes the holiday are the amazing chalet hosts Cat and Lizzie, you could not think of a better team to look after you for the week, they make sure you have the most amazing week whether you are a first timer or a seasoned pro, going on your own or as part of a group. They look after you from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave, looking after you in the chalet or taking you out to find the best apres ski Morzine has to offer and just generally keeping you entertained all week. Chalet hosting legends!!! Can not wait for my next trip!!!Show detailed ratings
- EthanWritten on February 10, 20115.0 - ExcellentThis was my first H.O.F.N.A.R holiday and i had the great plesure of spending two weeks with the hofnar crew. I was really happy with the whole "style" in which daniel and sue ran this holiday. it was very relaxed and homely but at the same time we had a great laugh and went out of an eveing for a half or "two". the mountains where in great shape, they really take care of the piste's in Morzine and theres a place for every style and skill level for both skiers and boarders..... I would like to say a big thanks to all that made the holiday work so well and i hope to see you all very soon!!! real A* stuff chaps.... Ethan/MOON xxShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- HOFNAR Winter Video
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marie1st February 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Geneva.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this the HOFNAR experience booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 June 2018 the full payment of $680 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $680 for Ski, Snowboard - 'Going Back Country', but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and the HOFNAR experience will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for the HOFNAR experience tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 118 km.
- Geneva (Switzerland)
- 44 km
- Morzine (France)
- 14 km
- Chatel (France)
- 10 km
- Avoriaz (France)
- 9 km
- Les Gets (France)
- 41 km
- Geneva (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $680 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,745 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ski, Snowboard - 'Going Back Country' via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ski, Snowboard - 'Going Back Country'