Ski, Snowboard - 'Going Back Country'
- Our saving
- US $ 631
- Rather Poor
- LlesleybeckWritten on April 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I loved the variation in what we did day to day, it was really challenging and I would never have done some of the things we did otherwise, would love to go again
- AJAydinWritten on February 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely amazing trip, met some really great people and the skiing was awesome. Not really what I expected but in a good way, it wasn’t ran like your average chalet holiday, within 30 minuets it felt like I was on a holiday with a group friends I just... Read more
- JBJamesWritten on February 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
h.o.f.n.a.r does exactly what is says on the tin - i.e. you go along to the week alone but come back with a load of new friends after having had a fantastic week in the snow. Our week can only be described as 'BIG'! Daniel is an excellent host (although im... Read more
- TWThomasWritten on February 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Exceptional service and value for money. The hosts could not be more accommodating and everyone is almost guaranteed a good time. Having been to numerous catered chalets over the years, I can authoritatively say that HOFNAR is easily one of, if not the, best.
- NickWritten on March 2, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
As someone who has been snowboarding for over ten years and always gone away with a group of friends and had an amazing time, snow holidays mean a lot to me. Then in the last few years the group I went with had been getting smaller and smaller as friends... Read more
- EthanWritten on February 10, 20115.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was my first H.O.F.N.A.R holiday and i had the great plesure of spending two weeks with the hofnar crew. I was really happy with the whole "style" in which daniel and sue ran this holiday. it was very relaxed and homely but at the same time we had a... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- HOFNAR Winter Video
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather, 57 years old23rd September 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Geneva.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this the HOFNAR experience booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 January 2019 the full payment of $631 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $631 for Ski, Snowboard - 'Going Back Country', but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and the HOFNAR experience will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for the HOFNAR experience tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Geneva (Switzerland)
- 44 km
- Morzine (France)
- 14 km
- Chatel (France)
- 10 km
- Avoriaz (France)
- 9 km
- Les Gets (France)
- 41 km
- Geneva (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $631 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,418 tours in Europe
- covered by 267 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ski, Snowboard - 'Going Back Country' via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ski, Snowboard - 'Going Back Country'