Ski, Snowboard - Beginners and Improvers trip
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 51:42:29
- Our saving
- US $ 1,115
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Chris "I went on this week because my mate wanted lessons. Best thing he ever did. That coupled with excellent price of the week and Dan's unwavering hospitality, made this an ideal ski break. Whilst I had the fortune of return visitors with some local knowledge and of course the expert advice and guidance of our host "Dan the man", my mate found his legs in ski school. At the end of the week it was amaz..."
Start and end in Geneva! With the ski, snowboard & snow tour Ski, Snowboard - Beginners and Improvers trip, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Geneva, Switzerland and Morzine. Ski, Snowboard - Beginners and Improvers trip is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as more.
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- EmmaWritten on April 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentI had a fantastic week in Morzine thanks to Lil, Dan and a group of excellent people who were also new to the slopes. Packaged with an excellent itinerary and straightforward booking options, my glass was never empty and I didn't stop laughing all week. I can't recommend the H.O.F.N.A.R experience highly enough. If you'e looking for an adventure/outdoor holiday which offers excellent value for money and plenty of balance between planned lessons and free time, look no further. I'll be back!Show detailed ratings
- VVictoriaWritten on April 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat atmosphere, very well organised, would recommend to anyone! I had no idea how much fun I would have with a bunch of people I had just met! Skiing was fab, even as a first time skier we got shown lots of different runs and we weren't stuck on the nursery slope at all! Would certainly do it all over again!Show detailed ratings
- TTanikaWritten on April 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentEverything was well organized and I felt right at home as soon as I arrived. The group was incredibly friendly and I'm already ready to return! The trip was a perfect combination of snowsports, apres ski and the all important relaxing in the chalet with bread and cheese. I'm not surprised people come year and year again!Show detailed ratings
- ApurvaWritten on April 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentI would like to thank Dan for an incredible snowboarding experience in morzine Town. Everything was perfectly organised and he made sure the group was always doing something fun, either on the slopes or in town. Would definitely recommend and rr-visit morzine with HOFNAR!Show detailed ratings
- SSiobhanWritten on May 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentActually one of the best weeks of my life even if I did break my wrist! Everyone was so lovely and helpful! Couldn't put in a greater word about lee! Top lad! So much fun! Defiantly recommend the beginners week to anyone starting out snowboarding!Show detailed ratings
- AAlevWritten on February 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was my first time with hofnar, and first time skiing. The whole experience was amazing , everyone in the chalet was very fun and chatty, Lee cooked us amazing dinners, beers were actually unlimited ! Will definitely go with hofnar again, made some lovely friends . Would recommend to everyone for sure.Show detailed ratings
- SamWritten on March 18, 20145.0 - ExcellentFabulous people who make you feel very welcome (even when you rock up well into the night!) with a beautiful chalet and views across Morzine. The lessons were great and for my first go on powder it was brilliant. And best of all there was plenty of food and drink to go around. Highly highly highly recommended!!! Love you guys!!!! xxShow detailed ratings
- KirstyWritten on April 8, 20125.0 - ExcellentWhat a week. Will be booking next years holiday as soon as dates are posted. Dan and Sam our hosts were great. Dan with the endless supply of jokes(some were pretty awful)and Sam with the great meals. All passes,equipment and lessons were either sorted before arrival or with you within hours of arriving. Picnics on the slopes and waffles for apre-ski, what more could you ask for. Thanks hofnar for a truly wonderful experience.Show detailed ratings
- LauraWritten on August 15, 20115.0 - ExcellentLoved this trip!! Took the tour january 2010 and it was amazing!! Great chalet and great people!! Recommend this to anyone :)Show detailed ratings
- ChrisWritten on March 21, 20115.0 - ExcellentI went on this week because my mate wanted lessons. Best thing he ever did. That coupled with excellent price of the week and Dan's unwavering hospitality, made this an ideal ski break. Whilst I had the fortune of return visitors with some local knowledge and of course the expert advice and guidance of our host "Dan the man", my mate found his legs in ski school. At the end of the week it was amazing to see how the group had all gone from varying states of novices through to relatively competent skiers and boarders.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
- HOFNAR Winter Video
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Faye11th February 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Geneva.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this the HOFNAR experience booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 June 2018 the full payment of $1,115 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1115 for Ski, Snowboard - Beginners and Improvers trip, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and the HOFNAR experience will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for the HOFNAR experience tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 87 km.
- Geneva (Switzerland)
- 44 km
- Morzine (France)
- 44 km
- Geneva (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,115 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,662 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ski, Snowboard - Beginners and Improvers trip via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ski, Snowboard - Beginners and Improvers trip