Start planning your tour
Beginners & Improvers Special
Start point Get yourself to Geneva airport and we can arrange the rest, Aéroport de Genève Cointrin (GVA), Route de l'Aéroport, Genève, Geneva 1215, SwitzerlandEnd point We can arrange for you to be dropped back at Geneva airport, Aéroport de Genève Cointrin (GVA), Route de l'Aéroport, Genève, Geneva 1215, Switzerland
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- ErkanMarch 27, 2019Definitely recommend. Great host and great location. The chalet is nice and comfortable and next to the town centre. Meals were provided and the host was also a great cook!Trip date: March 2019
- EAEvelynJanuary 30, 2019Fantastic Great location n ppl Efficient n friendly teachersTrip date: January 2019
- EWEleanorJanuary 27, 2019If you’re a solo traveller and want to go skiing or snowboarding then this is the trip for you! Great chalet with friendly hosts who cook lovely food. Lots of activities and alcohol is included!Trip date: January 2019
- EmmaApril 11, 2018I had a fantastic week in Morzine thanks to Lil, Dan and a group of excellent people who were also new to the slopes. Packaged with an excellent itinerary and straightforward booking options, my glass was never empty and I didn't stop laughing all week.... Show moreTrip date: March 2018
- VVictoriaApril 08, 2018Great atmosphere, very well organised, would recommend to anyone! I had no idea how much fun I would have with a bunch of people I had just met! Skiing was fab, even as a first time skier we got shown lots of different runs and we weren't stuck on the... Show moreTrip date: March 2018
- TTanikaApril 05, 2018Everything was well organized and I felt right at home as soon as I arrived. The group was incredibly friendly and I'm already ready to return! The trip was a perfect combination of snowsports, apres ski and the all important relaxing in the chalet with... Show moreTrip date: March 2018
- ApurvaApril 01, 2018I would like to thank Dan for an incredible snowboarding experience in morzine Town. Everything was perfectly organised and he made sure the group was always doing something fun, either on the slopes or in town. Would definitely recommend and rr-visit... Show moreTrip date: March 2018
- SSiobhanMay 05, 2017Actually one of the best weeks of my life even if I did break my wrist! Everyone was so lovely and helpful! Couldn't put in a greater word about lee! Top lad! So much fun! Defiantly recommend the beginners week to anyone starting out snowboarding!Trip date: January 2017
- AAlevFebruary 17, 2017It was my first time with hofnar, and first time skiing. The whole experience was amazing , everyone in the chalet was very fun and chatty, Lee cooked us amazing dinners, beers were actually unlimited ! Will definitely go with hofnar again, made some... Show moreTrip date: January 2017
- SamMarch 18, 2014Fabulous people who make you feel very welcome (even when you rock up well into the night!) with a beautiful chalet and views across Morzine. The lessons were great and for my first go on powder it was brilliant. And best of all there was plenty of... Show moreTrip date: March 2014
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Ski, Snowboard - Beginners and Improvers trip
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJan 18, 2020from Geneva8 DaysSaturdayJan 25, 2020to Geneva10+ seats left$22USD $1,473Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayMar 7, 2020from Geneva8 DaysSaturdayMar 14, 2020to Geneva9 seats left$23USD $1,530Sharing a twin room
Frequently asked questions
- Do I need a visa for this tour?
- Is travel insurance recommended?
- Is there a guide?
- Are meals included?
- Is transport included?
Good to know
- About the countries
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
- HOFNAR Winter Video
- Western Europe Travel Guide