- Our saving
- US $ 646
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- Visit the haunting House of Terror.
- Party night after night with the best live music.
- Venture through beautiful Budapest by day.
- Choose to wind down in the iconic thermal baths.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- HarrisonWritten on September 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great festival, great people, peter was great
- JesseWritten on September 11, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Busabout Pete, what can i say dude, mechanical bull riding skills aren't that great but your festival guidance is second to none, Sziget was my first festival and with your help it succeeded my expectations substantially, i have had the pleasure to have... Read more
- JJessicaWritten on August 27, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Pete was great, knew everything about Budapest in general which was handy and was as pumped as we were for the festival! Great guide to have had
- JonWritten on August 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely fantastic time. Peter was an absolute champ and I'd definitely go back again.
- MatthewWritten on August 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing guide, awesome guy super helpful would recommend him to anyone.. Hopefully cross paths with him on future travels
- SSarahWritten on August 17, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Pete was an awesome guide! He was fun and organised and knew a lot about Budapest, which was so helpful. He also didn’t mind us tagging along with him to the thermal baths. What an awesome 3 days and a fabulous crew to share it with. Definitely the best... Read more
- NNathansmithWritten on August 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Sziget what a festival and what a guide! Thanks pete for making our experience so much better really appreciate the extra time you took to tour the city, give history lessons and stop in for a quick thermal bath! Highly recommend pete for travel in... Read more
- DeanWritten on August 16, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Petey was an absolute champ! Hope he's on some of the other tours we are doing. Always in for a good time.
- SStephanieTakacsWritten on August 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Pete was absolutely amazing! Very knowledgeable with history, food and alcohol. Not only was he a good time, but he made me feel very comfortable and was more than happy answering any questions! History nerds for life
- BBradDownardWritten on August 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Guide was very knowledgeable and informative, Saw plenty of the attractions and learnt my way around the city well
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the benefit of doing a music festival with Busabout instead of independently?
Experiencing one of Europe's legendary music festivals with Busabout is an experience you will never forget! You'll stay in comfortable city centre hostels so that you can explore the city in the mornings before the music starts. You also have a guide who will advise you on things to do and where to go. Finally, you're in a big group so there will always be someone to rock out with!
What is the accommodation like?
The accommodation for this tour is three nights in a multi-share dorm in a hostel in central Budapest.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
There are no airport transfers included in this tour, therefore you will need to make their own way to the starting point. All Busabout starting points are centrally located and have good public transport links so there should be no trouble getting there!
- Hi, We're Busabout!
- Busabout Festivals
- THE SQUAD GO TO... BUDAPEST!
Guides who have led this tour
- "Ciao! My name is Pete, I am a European tour guide working with Busabout for 2018 and 2019, in love with..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ashish5th March 2019
- ThursdayAug 8, 2019from Budapest4 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Budapest9 seats left$13USD $646Book Now Hold my
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Budapest4 DaysWednesdayAug 14, 2019to Budapest4 seats left$13USD $646Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Budapest.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 9 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 9 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Busabout. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Busabout. Please familiarise yourself with the Busabout payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $646 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,859 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sziget Festival