- Our saving
- US $ 581
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Visit Budapest's neo-Gothic Parliament building
- Relax in Szechenyi baths
- Visit the House of Terror
- Rather Poor
- HarrisonWritten on September 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat festival, great people, peter was greatShow detailed ratings
- JesseWritten on September 11, 20184.0 - GoodBusabout Pete, what can i say dude, mechanical bull riding skills aren't that great but your festival guidance is second to none, Sziget was my first festival and with your help it succeeded my expectations substantially, i have had the pleasure to have you on the coach in between cities, where you intrigued me with your knowledge of history, and a few humorous traveller stories, which made the long ride a breeze, keep being you dude cheers for the joyous memories :)Show detailed ratings
- JJessicaWritten on August 27, 20184.0 - GoodPete was great, knew everything about Budapest in general which was handy and was as pumped as we were for the festival! Great guide to have hadShow detailed ratings
- JonWritten on August 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentAbsolutely fantastic time. Peter was an absolute champ and I'd definitely go back again.Show detailed ratings
- MatthewWritten on August 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentAmazing guide, awesome guy super helpful would recommend him to anyone.. Hopefully cross paths with him on future travelsShow detailed ratings
- DeanWritten on August 16, 20184.0 - GoodPetey was an absolute champ! Hope he's on some of the other tours we are doing. Always in for a good time.Show detailed ratings
- SStephanieTakacsWritten on August 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentPete was absolutely amazing! Very knowledgeable with history, food and alcohol. Not only was he a good time, but he made me feel very comfortable and was more than happy answering any questions! History nerds for lifeShow detailed ratings
- BBradDownardWritten on August 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentGuide was very knowledgeable and informative, Saw plenty of the attractions and learnt my way around the city wellShow detailed ratings
- JackWritten on August 16, 20184.0 - GoodPeter was the highlight of this tour. With his charismatic personality and interesting facts on Budapest and Hungary he kept the tour lively and energetic the entire time.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi There! my name is Peter and I work as a tour guide in Europe! Hit me up with your feedback so I can..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayAug 8, 2019from Budapest4 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$78$659-12%USD $581Book Now Hold my
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Budapest4 DaysWednesdayAug 14, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$78$659-12%USD $581Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Budapest.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 December 2018 the full payment of $581 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $581 for Sziget Festival, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $581 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sziget Festival