The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 11:07:53
- Our saving
- US $ 604
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
- Visit Budapest's neo-Gothic Parliament building
- Relax in Szechenyi baths
- Visit the House of Terror
Other reviews about Busabout:Write a review
- Ashleigh's review about another Busabout tour4.0 - GoodLucy was the best ! Even in those long long long bus rides through other countries , Lucy made them fun Her 40 second... Read more
- Review about another Busabout tour5.0 - ExcellentMy time on the mini Rhapsody Trek with Rose Brown as my guide was nothing short of absolutely spectacular. Not only was... Read more
- Emma Boyle's review about another Busabout tour4.5 - ExcellentI loved every part of the tour, Ollie was so friendly and welcoming to everyone, we all got on so well and I think we wi... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayAug 9, 2018from Budapest4 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Budapest9 seats left$28USD $671Book Now Hold my
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Budapest4 DaysWednesdayAug 15, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$95$699-14%USD $604Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Budapest.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 July 2018 the full payment of $604 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $604 for Sziget Festival, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $604 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours