THE ART OF SKI-TOURING: Slice your ski lines into the Macedonian backcountry
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 10:10:58
Start and end in Skopje! With the ski, snowboard & snow tour THE ART OF SKI-TOURING: Slice your ski lines into the Macedonian backcountry, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Skopje, Macedonia and 5 other destinations in Macedonia. THE ART OF SKI-TOURING: Slice your ski lines into the Macedonian backcountry is a small group tour that includes more.
- Age range
- 18 to 118 year olds
- Max Group Size
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: WELCOME TO MACEDONIA
- Day 2: SHAR MOUNTAIN HEIGHTS
- Day 3: CHASING SNOW ON MT.BISTRA-MAVROVO NATIONAL PARK
- Day 4: THE SLOPES OF MOUNT JABLANICA
- Day 5: OHRID
- Day 6: LAKEVIEW SKIING - GALITCICA MOUNTAIN
- DAY 7: PELISTER SKI TOURING / FREERIDE
- DAY 8: LAST DAY
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Macedonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Macedonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Skopje.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 40% to confirm this Macedonia Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for THE ART OF SKI-TOURING: Slice your ski lines into the Macedonian backcountry, but the deposit of 40% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Macedonia Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Macedonia Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 306 km.
- Skopje (Macedonia)
- 45 km
- Popova Shapka (Macedonia)
- 42 km
- Mavrovo (Macedonia)
- 47 km
- Vevchani (Macedonia)
- 23 km
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
- 36 km
- Pelister National Park (Macedonia)
- 113 km
- Skopje (Macedonia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for THE ART OF SKI-TOURING: Slice your ski lines into the Macedonian backcountry via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours