The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 54:10:14
- Our saving
- US $ 1,147
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Hike to an array of incredible glacier vistas
- Swim in secluded Alpine lakes
- Dine on delicious, authentic Swiss mountain cuisine
- Sleep at cozy mountain huts and chalets
- Age range
- 13 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
Start in Lauterbrunnen and end in Kandersteg! With the hiking & trekking tour Switzerland Hiking, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland and 6 other destinations in Switzerland. Switzerland Hiking is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- SLSpencerWritten on September 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentGreat experience with breathtaking views unlike anything else. Fun trip getting to experience so much culture, while at the same time appreciating nature.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Lauterbrunnen! Grüezi!
- Day 2: Obersteinberg (~4.5 mi/7.5 km)
- Day 3: Mürren (~6 mi/10 km)
- Day 4: Mürren
- Day 5: Hike to Kleine Sheidegg & Alpiglen (~7 mi/11.5 km)
- Day 6: Hike to Grindelwald (~3.5 mi/6 km)
- Pre/Post Trip Travels
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sylvia22nd December 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Lauterbrunnen6 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to KanderstegOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,147
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Lauterbrunnen is the starting point and Kandersteg is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Carpe Mundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $1,147 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1147 for Switzerland Hiking, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Carpe Mundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Carpe Mundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 37 km.
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 9 km
- Obersteinberg (Switzerland)
- 2 km
- Oberhornsee (Switzerland)
- 5 km
- Gimmelwald (Switzerland)
- 2 km
- Murren (Switzerland)
- 15 km
- Lake Oeschinensee (Switzerland)
- 4 km
- Kandersteg (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,147 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Switzerland Hiking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Switzerland Hiking