- Our saving
- US $ 1,043
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Hike to an array of incredible glacier vistas
- Swim in secluded Alpine lakes
- Dine on delicious, authentic Swiss mountain cuisine
- Sleep at cozy mountain huts and chalets
Start in Lauterbrunnen and end in Grindelwald! With the hiking & trekking tour Switzerland Hiking, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland and 6 other destinations in Switzerland. Switzerland Hiking is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- JVJosephWritten on September 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentAwesome tour! With amazing sights. Would even do it again. Had a day in Murren to ourselves to relax at the spa. Would highly recommend this trip! Mero is an awesome guide, feeds you Swiss chocolate the whole time, and makes wicked lunches for the hikes. You’d be a fool not to take a tour with him... Switzerland or any other tour he offers... I’ll definitely be looking into his biking tours.Show detailed ratings
- JLJAMESWritten on September 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was a great trip, just the right amount of hiking each day.Show detailed ratings
- JLJAMESWritten on September 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat trip, just the right amount of hiking each day and great itinerary.Show detailed ratings
- SLSpencerWritten on October 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe Carpe Mundo Switzerland trip was amazing. It was an amazing value for the experience. The trip is one that any seasoned hiker that enjoys the outdoors should do! Room upgrades were a great added bonus for a bargain of a price. Already planning on using Carpe Mundo again for adventure travel.Show detailed ratings
- SLSpencerWritten on September 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentGreat experience with breathtaking views unlike anything else. Fun trip getting to experience so much culture, while at the same time appreciating nature.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Lauterbrunnen! Grüezi!
- Day 2: Obersteinberg (~4.5 mi/7.5 km)
- Day 3: Mürren (~6 mi/10 km)
- Day 4: Mürren
- Day 5: Hike to Kleine Sheidegg & Alpiglen (~7 mi/11.5 km)
- Day 6: Hike to Grindelwald (~3.5 mi/6 km)
- Pre/Post Trip Travels
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJul 8, 2019from Lauterbrunnen6 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Grindelwald10+ seats left$32USD $1,043
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Lauterbrunnen6 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Grindelwald10+ seats left$32USD $1,043
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Lauterbrunnen is the starting point and Grindelwald is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Carpe Mundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 December 2018 the full payment of $1,043 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1043 for Switzerland Hiking, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Carpe Mundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Carpe Mundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 30 km.
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 9 km
- Obersteinberg (Switzerland)
- 3 km
- Gimmelwald (Switzerland)
- 2 km
- Murren (Switzerland)
- 5 km
- Wengen (Switzerland)
- 4 km
- Kleine Scheidegg (Switzerland)
- 7 km
- Grindelwald (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,043 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,573 tours in Europe
- covered by 260 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Switzerland Hiking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Switzerland Hiking