Most Wanted Sale
ends in 42:38:47
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
- Hike to an array of incredible glacier vistas
- Swim in secluded Alpine lakes
- Dine on delicious, authentic Swiss mountain cuisine
- Sleep at cozy mountain huts and chalets
Start in Lauterbrunnen and end in Grindelwald! With the hiking & trekking tour Switzerland Hiking, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland and 6 other destinations in Switzerland. Switzerland Hiking is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- SLSpencerWritten on October 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe Carpe Mundo Switzerland trip was amazing. It was an amazing value for the experience. The trip is one that any seasoned hiker that enjoys the outdoors should do! Room upgrades were a great added bonus for a bargain of a price. Already planning on using Carpe Mundo again for adventure travel.Show detailed ratings
- SLSpencerWritten on September 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentGreat experience with breathtaking views unlike anything else. Fun trip getting to experience so much culture, while at the same time appreciating nature.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Lauterbrunnen! Grüezi!
- Day 2: Obersteinberg (~4.5 mi/7.5 km)
- Day 3: Mürren (~6 mi/10 km)
- Day 4: Mürren
- Day 5: Hike to Kleine Sheidegg & Alpiglen (~7 mi/11.5 km)
- Day 6: Hike to Grindelwald (~3.5 mi/6 km)
- Pre/Post Trip Travels
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Lauterbrunnen is the starting point and Grindelwald is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Carpe Mundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 October 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Switzerland Hiking, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Carpe Mundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Carpe Mundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 30 km.
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 9 km
- Obersteinberg (Switzerland)
- 3 km
- Gimmelwald (Switzerland)
- 2 km
- Murren (Switzerland)
- 5 km
- Wengen (Switzerland)
- 4 km
- Kleine Scheidegg (Switzerland)
- 7 km
- Grindelwald (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,046 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Switzerland Hiking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Switzerland Hiking