Adriatic HighlightsDownload PDF Brochure
Lynne "My experience with Carpe Mundo in Croatia & Montenegro was fabulous. I’ve been on a lot of tours before, and this was perhaps the best I’ve ever been on. It was wonderful, one of the smaller tours I’ve taken with only 7-9 people, so you get to know everyone and there’s a warm, cozy, friendly atmosphere. There was so much personalized attention. The activities with the tour were well planned and ve..."
1 / 24
- +5 Destinations
- Swim in the crystal waters of the Adriatic
- Discover Skadar Lake National Park
- Explore the magical city of Dubrovnik
- Sample local wines at family-owned wineries
- Age range
- 13 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
Start in Dubrovnik and end in Perast! With the adventure tour Adriatic Highlights, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Dubrovnik, Croatia and 5 other destinations in Europe. Adriatic Highlights is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- MLMikeWritten on July 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis was our second tour with Carpe Mundo and Mero continues to exceed expectations with his service, organization and knowledge. I didn't know what to expect travelling in Croatia and Montenegro and was pleasantly fulfilled. The landscape, food, accommodations, and people were outstanding. I really relaxed and didn't feel too hurried like many other vacations. Mero tailored the experience to our pace and needs. A great experience in so many ways.Show detailed ratingsCarpe Mundo commented on this reviewIt was so great having you back for a second year in a row- I'm glad you enjoyed Croatia and Montenegro! Hopefully you'll join us again next year!
- DMDianeWritten on June 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe took the Adriatic tour and it met all our expectations. Everything went smoothly and we enjoyed delicious food, great scenery and insight into the local culture. Mero does an excellent job balancing free time with activities. This is our second trip with Carpe Mundo, and it won't be our last!Show detailed ratingsCarpe Mundo commented on this reviewIt was such a pleasure having you and Steve on another trip this year! Can't wait for the next one :-)
- RGRandyWritten on June 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe did the Adriatic trip with Mero as our Guide. We have been on a few different group tours to Europe. This one is at the top. Everything worked out as planned with no issues, which is rare when traveling. It was a great value for everything included, the list is too long to put down.Show detailed ratingsCarpe Mundo commented on this reviewThank you for the kind words Randy! I'm glad the last minute addition to the trip worked- we hope to see you in Iceland this fall!
- BBrittanyWritten on May 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy husband I had such an incredible time exploring the Adriatic with Carpe Mundo last summer! The itinerary was full of hidden gems that we never would have found on our own, the food was DELICIOUS, the adventures were so diverse, from hiking and snorkeling to kayaking and boating, each and everyday was an incredible, unique experience. We truly can't wait to travel with them again :)Show detailed ratingsCarpe Mundo commented on this reviewThank you Brittany! We really enjoyed discovering the Balkans with you and Drew- can't wait for the next adventure!
- LBLynneWritten on December 23, 20165.0 - ExcellentMy experience with Carpe Mundo in Croatia & Montenegro was fabulous. I’ve been on a lot of tours before, and this was perhaps the best I’ve ever been on. It was wonderful, one of the smaller tours I’ve taken with only 7-9 people, so you get to know everyone and there’s a warm, cozy, friendly atmosphere. There was so much personalized attention. The activities with the tour were well planned and very well thought out- we had a good balance of activities and quiet time. I love history- seeing buildings from the 15th or 16th century and visiting an 11th century monastery on an island were great. I loved the museum, I loved the hiking tour, the boat rides, the swimming in the beautiful clear waters was wonderful - it was all like a fantasy dream. There was something for everyone, it was really incredible. The restaurants were marvelous, the hotels were spectacular. The breakfast buffets were incredible- they had everything. We had outdoor waterfront dining and the food was delicious. The leaders and other customers were so charismatic that you were always laughing and having fun- it was a delightful respite. I would recommend this trip to anyone- young old and in between, it’s got something for everybody. It’s a unique, boutique travel experience that is incredibly reasonable in price that includes hotel, breakfast, tours, transportation, etc.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Dubrovnik
- Day 2: Peljesac Peninsula
- Day 3: Korcula
- Day 4: Drive to Montenegro
- Day 5: Kotor Bay
- Day 6: Lake Skadar
- Day 7: Farewell
- Pre/Post Trip Travels
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia and Montenegro. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Perast is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Carpe Mundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Adriatic Highlights, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Carpe Mundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Carpe Mundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 324 km.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 38 km
- Ston (Croatia)
- 48 km
- korcula (Croatia)
- 140 km
- Perast (Montenegro)
- 9 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 41 km
- Skadar Lake National Park (Montenegro)
- 49 km
- Perast (Montenegro)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Adriatic Highlights via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Adriatic Highlights