Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,013
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Cycle along the Adige River
- See Italy's largest lake; Lake Garda
- Explore the wineries and try local wines
- Sample delicious Italian cuisine
- Age range
- 13 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- FLFrancisWritten on June 29, 20175.0 - ExcellentWE took the bicycle tour of northern Italy and it exceeded all of our expectations. This is the first time that my wife and I embarked in this type of adventure and we thoroughly enjoyed. The trip was very well planed and organized. The team that assisted us were great! They were well prepared and completely service oriented. The hotels, meals and activities were wonderful. One added benefit of the tour is that we made new friends and the camaraderie during the trip was great. By the way, Great Band for the Dollar!!Show detailed ratingsCarpe Mundo commented on this reviewIt was such a pleasure having you and Katherine along on the biking trip! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your first ever bike tour, and we hope it isn't the last. Thanks again, and we hope to see you on a future trip!
- VLVirginiaWritten on June 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe Italian bike tour was absolutely magnificent. The accomodations and the places we visited were top notch. The scenery along the way was spectacular, and not what you'd see if you travelled by car or bus or train. What a treat! It was nice to have the option of riding in the van if we were tired or just wanted to have more time in the next town. Mero is a phenomenal leader with a genuine concern for each trip participant. He works hard to ensure that everyone has a great experience. His planning and his thoughtfulness were evident every day of the trip. He is really amazing! I would highly recommend traveling with Carpe Mundo. This was our second trip with them and we are already planning our next Carpe Mundo adventure. Hopefully there will be many more in our future. Such a great company.Show detailed ratingsCarpe Mundo commented on this reviewThank you Ginny! I'm so glad you returned for a second year and that you have taken such a liking to the biking trips! Maybe we'll see you in Croatia/Montenegro next year?!
- APAnnaWritten on June 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur Italy bike trip was beyond our expectations! Mero was so well organized and prepared! We just got to enjoy riding along beautiful paths in the country side and then resting in beautiful accommodations each night along the way! Making new friends and enjoying delicious food and wine was a memory we will treasure!Show detailed ratingsCarpe Mundo commented on this reviewThank you Anna! You and Frank were both so much fun to have along, we hope to see you on a future trip!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Bolzano
- Day 2: Bike Bolzano to Trento (20 or 40 miles, 225ft net elevation loss)
- Day 3: Bike Trento to Lake Garda (30 miles, 300ft net elevation loss)
- Day 4: Lake Garda Rest Day
- Day 5: Bike Lake Garda to Verona (19 miles, 30ft net elevation loss)
- Day 6: Bike Verona to a Winery (6 miles, 40ft net elevation loss)
- Day 7: Bike Winery to Vicenza (27 miles, 30ft net elevation loss)
- Day 8: Farewell Vicenza
- Pre/Post Trip Travels
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Bolzano8 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Vicenza6 seats left$62USD $2,013
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
- Bolzano is the starting point and Vicenza is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Carpe Mundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $2,013 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2013 for Italy Biking, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Carpe Mundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Carpe Mundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 197 km.
- Bolzano (Italy)
- 50 km
- Trento (Italy)
- 29 km
- Torbole (Italy)
- 13 km
- Malcesine (Italy)
- 25 km
- Lake Garda (Italy)
- 33 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 20 km
- Soave (Italy)
- 27 km
- Vicenza (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,013 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Italy Biking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italy Biking