Oktoberfest (3 nights)
- Our saving
- US $ 210
- Drink a stein and party the night away in Munich
- Grab your best knee-high socks and suspenders
- Enjoy parties, pork, and playgrounds of rides
- Crash out each night with like-minded travellers
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport
- All Inclusive
- Stoke Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Munich
- Day 2: Munich
- Day 3: Munich
- Day 4: Munich
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- DDylanLowWritten on October 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
10/10- Would Bang If you are looking for a wholesome family vacation, pristine amenities and a great 10+ hour sleep- This probably isn't for you. If you are looking for an awesome adventure, great grounds to pre (and post) drink, easy access to Oktoberfest... Read more
- PpepijnlouweretlivenlWritten on August 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I went with Stoke Travel during Oktoberfest and took the bus from Amsterdam to Munchen. They provided great transport and when I arrived it was just straight on enjoyment. We partied tons and could always ask someone if you needed something like a towel or... Read more
- SStephWritten on October 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Oktoberfest was one of the unique expierence of my life! Vibes were insane, helpful staff, easy check in process. Could maybe improve on sleeping bags but all in all it was 9/10
- CHCarolineWritten on October 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was such a good time from the moment I got there until the moment I left. I went by myself so I was pretty nervous, but my tent mate was AMAZING, and I met loads of awesome people. Good food, good banter, good music, just a really good time
- KSKelvinWritten on October 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Oktoberfest with Stoke Travel was outrageously Good from start to finish! The host was extremely organised with transport links only having minor set backs. We were satisfied with the their attention to detail. The camp grounds were outfitted... Read more
- HHelenaWritten on October 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Stoke Travel made my Oktoberfest experience super great! The Stoke team was super friendly and helpful and the party vibes and the campsite were amazing! I couldn't have asked for more, definitely looking forward to next festivals with Stoke!
- AAngelWritten on October 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I couldn't recommend this tour enough! Seriously one of the best times of my life! Unlimited booze, nonstop DJs playing banger after banger, delicious food, and the best weirdos to party with! And that's not even taking into account the amazing times had at... Read more
- HHamWritten on October 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Staying with Stoke was great. €10 for unlimited beer at the campsite and thousands of people to get to know before we even got to the beer halls. The tents are fine, it's not like you spend any time in them anyway
- NNessWritten on October 4, 20172.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
We were given dirty bedding that stank of urine, we asked to change it and were given sleeping bags that smelt of beer and fags. Wouldn't camp with these guys again. They probably count on people being so wasted that they don't even notice. We checked... Read more
- RRuthWritten on October 3, 20171.5 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
Buyers beware!!! Stoke travel is extremely overpriced for what they provide you- a sub-par experience at what is the best parties in the world. Do yourself and couch-surf or book a bed in a hostel. Stoke charges you 70 euros a night for 1) unlimited beer... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are there any included tours such as a walking tour of Munich or visit to Dachau?
We have a partner that runs boozy walking tours each day, otherwise it's easy to find a free walking tour in town.
Our campsite is on the same line to Dachau and really easy to get to for a visit. The visit is free.
Are the sleeping bags/beds etc included in this tour?
An air mattress and sleeping bag is included in your twin-share tent, along with daily hot breakfast and dinner.
Are the tents lockable?
You can bring a lock to secure your tent. Our campsites have 24hour security.
- Oktoberfest 2015
- Buzzy Kiwi Oktoberfest
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- The Stoke Travel Passport
- A day in the life at Stoketoberfest
- The Stoke Travel Passport explained
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Linda18th July 2019
Oktoberfest (3 nights)
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- ThursdaySep 19, 2019from Munich4 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$6DealUSD $210
- FridaySep 20, 2019from Munich4 DaysMondaySep 23, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$6DealUSD $210
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Munich4 DaysTuesdaySep 24, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$6DealUSD $210
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Munich4 DaysWednesdaySep 25, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$6DealUSD $210
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Munich4 DaysThursdaySep 26, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$6DealUSD $210
- TuesdaySep 24, 2019from Munich4 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$6DealUSD $210
- WednesdaySep 25, 2019from Munich4 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$6DealUSD $210
- ThursdaySep 26, 2019from Munich4 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$6DealUSD $210
- FridaySep 27, 2019from Munich4 DaysMondaySep 30, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$6DealUSD $210
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Munich4 DaysTuesdayOct 1, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$6DealUSD $210
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 21 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 October 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Stoke Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Stoke Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Stoke Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Stoke Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Stoke Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $210 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,033 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Oktoberfest (3 nights) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 20 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oktoberfest (3 nights)