Oktoberfest (3 nights)
- Tour Operator:
- Stoke Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Drink a stein and party the night away in Munich
- Grab your best knee-high socks and suspenders
- Enjoy parties, pork, and playgrounds of rides
- Crash out each night with like-minded travellers
- Day 1: Munich
- Day 2: Munich
- Day 3: Munich
- Day 4: Munich
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- MHMason· October 11th, 2019Lovely crew, great social atmosphere created at the campsite. The tents however were pretty dalapidated, lost of leaks and broken zips which combined with 5 degree Celsius temperatures and rain results in a pretty miserable nights sleep.Trip date: October 2019
- DDylanLow· October 9th, 201810/10- Would Bang If you are looking for a wholesome family vacation, pristine amenities and a great 10+ hour sleep- This probably isn't for you. If you are looking for an awesome adventure, great grounds to pre (and post) drink, easy access to... Show moreTrip date: September 2018
- Ppepijnlouweretlivenl· August 10th, 2018I went with Stoke Travel during Oktoberfest and took the bus from Amsterdam to Munchen. They provided great transport and when I arrived it was just straight on enjoyment. We partied tons and could always ask someone if you needed something like a towel... Show moreTrip date: September 2017
- SSteph· October 20th, 2017Oktoberfest was one of the unique expierence of my life! Vibes were insane, helpful staff, easy check in process. Could maybe improve on sleeping bags but all in all it was 9/10Trip date: September 2017
- KSKelvin· October 18th, 2017Oktoberfest with Stoke Travel was outrageously Good from start to finish! The host was extremely organised with transport links only having minor set backs. We were satisfied with the their attention to detail. The camp grounds were outfitted... Show moreTrip date: September 2017
- HHelena· October 18th, 2017Stoke Travel made my Oktoberfest experience super great! The Stoke team was super friendly and helpful and the party vibes and the campsite were amazing! I couldn't have asked for more, definitely looking forward to next festivals with Stoke!Trip date: September 2017
- AAngel· October 18th, 2017I couldn't recommend this tour enough! Seriously one of the best times of my life! Unlimited booze, nonstop DJs playing banger after banger, delicious food, and the best weirdos to party with! And that's not even taking into account the amazing times... Show moreTrip date: September 2017
- HHam· October 18th, 2017Staying with Stoke was great. €10 for unlimited beer at the campsite and thousands of people to get to know before we even got to the beer halls. The tents are fine, it's not like you spend any time in them anywayTrip date: September 2017
- NNess· October 4th, 2017We were given dirty bedding that stank of urine, we asked to change it and were given sleeping bags that smelt of beer and fags. Wouldn't camp with these guys again. They probably count on people being so wasted that they don't even notice. We... Show moreTrip date: September 2017
- RRuth· October 3rd, 2017Buyers beware!!! Stoke travel is extremely overpriced for what they provide you- a sub-par experience at what is the best parties in the world. Do yourself and couch-surf or book a bed in a hostel. Stoke charges you 70 euros a night for 1) unlimited... Show moreTrip date: September 2017
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday16 Sep, 2021EnglishSunday19 Sep, 2021$2390% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $1 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday17 Sep, 2021EnglishMonday20 Sep, 2021$2390% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $1 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday18 Sep, 2021EnglishTuesday21 Sep, 2021$2390% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $1 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday19 Sep, 2021EnglishWednesday22 Sep, 2021$2390% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $1 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday20 Sep, 2021EnglishThursday23 Sep, 2021$2390% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $1 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday21 Sep, 2021EnglishFriday24 Sep, 2021$2390% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $1 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday22 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday25 Sep, 2021$2390% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $1 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday23 Sep, 2021EnglishSunday26 Sep, 2021$2390% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $1 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday24 Sep, 2021EnglishMonday27 Sep, 2021$2390% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $1 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday25 Sep, 2021EnglishTuesday28 Sep, 2021$2390% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $1 Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there any included tours such as a walking tour of Munich or visit to Dachau?
- Are the sleeping bags/beds etc included in this tour?
- Are the tents lockable?
- Is there something for storing valuables?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar