Oktoberfest (3 nights)
- Sample Bavarian cuisine like pork knuckle and pretzels
- Dress in traditional clothing lederhosen or dirndl
- Revel in the famous Oktoberfesl beer halls and huge carnival fairground
- Enjoy the best German brews
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- All Inclusive
- Rather Poor
- DDylanLowWritten on October 9, 20185.0 - Excellent10/10- Would Bang If you are looking for a wholesome family vacation, pristine amenities and a great 10+ hour sleep- This probably isn't for you. If you are looking for an awesome adventure, great grounds to pre (and post) drink, easy access to Oktoberfest with like-minded beer enthusiasts and awesome staff to top it all off, this is it. Special shout out to Dan, Cal and Trent (and the rest of the Stokies) I would have had a great time regardless, but these guys really made the experience stand out- Something I will never forget!Show detailed ratings
- PpepijnlouweretlivenlWritten on August 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentI went with Stoke Travel during Oktoberfest and took the bus from Amsterdam to Munchen. They provided great transport and when I arrived it was just straight on enjoyment. We partied tons and could always ask someone if you needed something like a towel or any other service. The campsite was sickk, it was like a whole other party, but if you wanted to rest it was also the perfect spot. I would recommend to bring some warm clothes as it can get pretty cold at night, but never the less I didn't have many problems (just money). But that's also why Stoke is great, because it's not that expensive! I didn't find any other organization that provided the things stoke travel does for the cheap amount they ask. Over-all great experience and it's a MUST if you love travelling and meeting new people!!Show detailed ratings
- SStephWritten on October 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentOktoberfest was one of the unique expierence of my life! Vibes were insane, helpful staff, easy check in process. Could maybe improve on sleeping bags but all in all it was 9/10Show detailed ratings
- CHCarolineWritten on October 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was such a good time from the moment I got there until the moment I left. I went by myself so I was pretty nervous, but my tent mate was AMAZING, and I met loads of awesome people. Good food, good banter, good music, just a really good timeShow detailed ratings
- KSKelvinWritten on October 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentOktoberfest with Stoke Travel was outrageously Good from start to finish! The host was extremely organised with transport links only having minor set backs. We were satisfied with the their attention to detail. The camp grounds were outfitted amazingly with a range of activities to take part in. This extra attention to detail made Oktoberfest a well rounded adventure with not a moment going to waste. the free food and booze also helped a lot! keep up the top work!Show detailed ratings
- HHelenaWritten on October 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentStoke Travel made my Oktoberfest experience super great! The Stoke team was super friendly and helpful and the party vibes and the campsite were amazing! I couldn't have asked for more, definitely looking forward to next festivals with Stoke!Show detailed ratings
- AAngelWritten on October 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentI couldn't recommend this tour enough! Seriously one of the best times of my life! Unlimited booze, nonstop DJs playing banger after banger, delicious food, and the best weirdos to party with! And that's not even taking into account the amazing times had at the beer halls! Really what more could a girl ask for?! Can't wait for next year, I'll definitely be back with Stoke!Show detailed ratings
- HHamWritten on October 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentStaying with Stoke was great. €10 for unlimited beer at the campsite and thousands of people to get to know before we even got to the beer halls. The tents are fine, it's not like you spend any time in them anywayShow detailed ratings
- NNessWritten on October 4, 20172.0 - Rather poorWe were given dirty bedding that stank of urine, we asked to change it and were given sleeping bags that smelt of beer and fags. Wouldn't camp with these guys again. They probably count on people being so wasted that they don't even notice. We checked out of the camp site and in to a hotel.Show detailed ratings
- RRuthWritten on October 3, 20171.5 - Rather poorBuyers beware!!! Stoke travel is extremely overpriced for what they provide you- a sub-par experience at what is the best parties in the world. Do yourself and couch-surf or book a bed in a hostel. Stoke charges you 70 euros a night for 1) unlimited beer and sangria (both quite shitty I might add, but hey it's free right?), 2) breakfast and dinner provided (gross nachos, and this weird soggy granola that I chose because the bacon and eggs looked like it might give me food poisoning), and 3) camping accommodations. The camp is a joke, they provide tiny 2 person tents that will squeeze two people in sardine style without their luggage, and lightweight sleeping bags and thin air mats that are not meant to handle the COLD Munich nights. Let me emphasize- there is not even a pillow provided. And it's fucking cold at night. For 70 euros a night you think you would at least get some blankets. Also, the camp seems over-capacity as the line for the bathroom toilets, showers, sinks, as well as the outlets to charge were always long. All in all, the vibe of the party was not for me. Most attendees seem to be American and college-age, and you will wake up to barf outside your tent (I woke up to the sounds of some poor college kid puking outside my tent for 15 minutes). One of my friends chose to sleep in the car at night, and I chose to skip the last night at Stoke to crash at my friends hotel. All in all, not a great experience, and Stoke should consider upping their standards at the price they charge. Oktoberfest is amazing! You don't need to party at Stoke anyways! Go to the beer halls!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Sample Itinerary
- Day 1: Munich
- Day 2: Munich
- Day 3: Munich
- Day 4: Munich
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Oktoberfest 2015
- Buzzy Kiwi Oktoberfest
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- The Stoke Travel Passport
- A day in the life at Stoketoberfest
- The Stoke Travel Passport explained
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are there any included tours such as a walking tour of Munich or visit to Dachau?
We have a partner that runs boozy walking tours each day, otherwise it's easy to find a free walking tour in town.
Our campsite is on the same line to Dachau and really easy to get to for a visit. The visit is free.
Are the sleeping bags/beds etc included in this tour?
An air mattress and sleeping bag is included in your twin-share tent, along with daily hot breakfast and dinner.
Are the tents lockable?
You can bring a lock to secure your tent. Our campsites have 24hour security.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Page, 60 years old4th October 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Stoke Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Oktoberfest (3 nights), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Stoke Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Stoke Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
- 0 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 0 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 0 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Oktoberfest (3 nights) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 20 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oktoberfest (3 nights)