Greenland Valleys and Fjords
Start and end in Reykjavik! With the polar tour Greenland Valleys and Fjords, you have a 15 day tour package taking you through Reykjavik, Iceland and 6 other destinations. Greenland Valleys and Fjords includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
Other reviews about Peregrine Adventures:Write a review
- Jannette Rush's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentOur itinerary was disrupted by bad weather but our guides and the captain and crew made sure we got to experience most o... Read more
- Gary Sargent's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.0 - GoodThe guide could have described what we were seeing as we drove in the mini-van for 100s of km but instead she was immers... Read more
- CarolyneHall's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentOur guide Fatih Devel and our van driver Mustafa Bostan were exceptional. As individuals or as a team they come highly r... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Reykjavik
- Day 2: Embarkation day at Akureyri
- Day 3-4: Exploring East Greenland
- Day 5-7: Exploring Southern Greenland
- Day 8: Exploring Greenland's West Coast
- Day 14: Disembark in Kangerlussuaq
- Day 15: Trip ends in Reykjavik
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard, 72 years old5th October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Peregrine Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $600 to confirm this Peregrine Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Greenland Valleys and Fjords, but the deposit of $600 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Peregrine Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 4,091 km.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 248 km
- Akureyri (Iceland)
- 1,143 km
- Skjoldungen Fjord (Greenland)
- 511 km
- Nuuk (Greenland)
- 318 km
- Sisimiut (Greenland)
- 276 km
- Ilulissat (Greenland)
- 245 km
- Sondre Stromfjord (Kangerlussuaq) (Greenland)
- 1,349 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,989 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Your fellow travellers