Greenland Valleys and Fjords
- Aziz's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
Fantastic! really loved it
- Susan Pook's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.5 - Excellent
Lunch is Motovun (truffles) was excellent. Dinner in Split which was fairly far away was mediocre (very tough beef). Breakfasts always good, lots of food and choice. One small thing I found annoying was that I understood that a water taxi ride to the... Read more
- Laura Long's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
Would like to spend more time at locations.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Reykjavik
- Day 2: Embarkation day at Akureyri
- Day 3-4: Exploring East Greenland
- Day 5-7: Exploring Southern Greenland
- Day 8: Exploring Greenland's West Coast
- Day 14: Disembark in Kangerlussuaq
- Day 15: Trip ends in Reykjavik
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Peregrine Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $600 to confirm this Peregrine Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 March 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Greenland Valleys and Fjords, but the deposit of $600 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Peregrine Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 248 km
- Akureyri (Iceland)
- 1,143 km
- Skjoldungen Fjord (Greenland)
- 511 km
- Nuuk (Greenland)
- 318 km
- Sisimiut (Greenland)
- 276 km
- Ilulissat (Greenland)
- 245 km
- Sondre Stromfjord (Kangerlussuaq) (Greenland)
- 1,349 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,224 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 24,481 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Your fellow travellers