Spitsbergen Photography Adventure
- Arctic / North Pole
Start and end in Longyearbyen! With the polar tour Spitsbergen Photography Adventure, you have a 13 day tour package taking you through Longyearbyen, Svalbard. Spitsbergen Photography Adventure includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Peregrine Adventures:Write a review
- Erica's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentSpitsbergen is such a beautiful place, the landscapes are incredible and the wildlife was wonderful. I loved hiking up ... Read more
- John Elliott's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.0 - GoodOur guide, Maja, was knowledgable, friendly and very accommodating, with a beautiful personality. People signing up for ... Read more
- Jannette Rush's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentOur itinerary was disrupted by bad weather but our guides and the captain and crew made sure we got to experience most o... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Longyearbyen - Embarkation Day
- Day 2: Exploring Spitsbergen
- Day 13: Disembark in Longyearbyen
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane7th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Longyearbyen.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Peregrine Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $600 to confirm this Peregrine Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Spitsbergen Photography Adventure, but the deposit of $600 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Peregrine Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Longyearbyen (Svalbard)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,934 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Your fellow travellers