Northwest Passage Westbound
Start and end in Ottawa! With the discovery tour Northwest Passage Westbound, you have a 17 day tour package taking you through Ottawa, Canada and 8 other destinations in North America. Northwest Passage Westbound includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Plane
- Travel style
Other reviews about Peregrine Adventures:Write a review
- Christine Julson's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentThe itinerary was great! It was wonderful to visit nearby villages & the Goroka Show. The South Sea Horizons guides di... Read more
- casey berick's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentAhmed Kamel is literally one of the most warm and caring souls I have ever met in my life. I wish he could go on every t... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Ottawa
- Day 2: Embarkation in Kangerlussuaq
- Day 3-4: Exploring West Greenland
- Day 5: At Sea
- Day 6: Exploring Canada's High Arctic
- Day 16: Disembark in Resolute
- Day 17: Trip ends in Ottawa
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Ottawa.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Peregrine Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $600 to confirm this Peregrine Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Northwest Passage Westbound, but the deposit of $600 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Peregrine Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 9,511 km.
- Ottawa (Canada)
- 2,814 km
- Sondre Stromfjord (Kangerlussuaq) (Greenland)
- 319 km
- Nuuk (Greenland)
- 672 km
- Qikiqtarjuaq (Canada)
- 1,071 km
- Baffin Island (Canada)
- 367 km
- Pond Inlet (Canada)
- 302 km
- Devon Island (Canada)
- 413 km
- Somerset Island (Canada)
- 166 km
- Resolute (Canada)
- 3,387 km
- Ottawa (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,799 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,126 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours
Last modified (date)
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Your fellow travellers